Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Loggin Time

D

dzul25

Oct 10, 2014
I can start posting the weight of my top sets on here so you guys have an idea of where i am that week and the potential progress from lift variation to variation.

D

dzul25

Oct 10, 2014
Another week in the books. Felt pretty darn strong all week. Nothing new to really note. Body weight at 206 the other day. so i am slowly gaining a little bit of weight. Probably around 6ish lbs over the past 2+ months.

Thursday- 1-15-15
DE Bench- med grip with blue bands 11X3 (double up bands, last set i stepped the weight up to 205 with about 80lbs band tension)
-bent over rows
-seated rows
-tricep push downs
-chest flys

Friday
DE lower- WIDE stance box squat with blue bands 10X2 315lbs 1X8 225lbs , speed dead lifts 10X3 (conventional)
-Seated hamstring curls, (explosive curl and slowly bring up to starting position)
-seated calf raises
-seated quad extensions

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Way to end the week, nice work! What's your height?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Getting in some solid work brother

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Good stuff. I see you throw some back accessories on your bench day. Nice selection, gives me some ideas.

D

dzul25

Oct 10, 2014
Good stuff. I see you throw some back accessories on your bench day. Nice selection, gives me some ideas.

Ya in general my split is a true upper body and lower body. I like adding in back workouts to help build a stable base for the bench press!

D

dzul25

Oct 10, 2014
No log for Friday, have to skip Dynamic Effort leg day this week. Not ideal at all but i will adapt. Well i found a new weakness haha. I feel my overhead press is not good at all. do not work barbell overhead press very often. i figures i would be in the 175ish range for sets of two. I was wrong haha. Looks like something i will need to incorporate into my routine more often to build up my shoulders. I am adding the weight of my top set in so you guys have a better idea of where i am in my progress since i see most of the logs have weights posted. So no squats at all this week is kind of a bummer.

Monday 1-19-15
ME Over head press (worked up to 6X2 with top set at 150, did 1X8 with just bar after)
-tricep pushdowns (on the assited pull up station, the platform where you put your knees a put a med. ball on it and pushed it down, caught it on the way back up, repeat)
-Straight arm pulldowns and face pulls
-Rear delt flys
-DB shoulder press with rotation (arnolds?)
-chest flys on pec deck
-lat pull down

Tuesday
ME Deadlift 2" defecit(conventional stance, worked up to 5X2. top set was 385lbs, did 1X5 after with 315 sumo)
-RDLs
-seated calve raises

Wed- off

Thursday-
DE Bench- 3 different grips 3X3 narrow, 3X3 med, 3X3 wide(not overly wide, index finger on the smooth part of bar) blue bands ~ 100lbs tension at top. top set was 205 with blue bands
-bent over rows
-rope pulls
-tricep push downs
-chest flys

Friday
off

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Looks good, thanks for adding top set weights. Big pulls brother, way to go! Keep at the ohp and it will climb quickly. Form, form, form!

D

dzul25

Oct 10, 2014
Thanks 5Point0 Ill keep mixing in more OHP and hopefully it will go up and help my bench out also!!

D

dzul25

Oct 10, 2014
Been gone for too long! Sorry i have been out sick. Last week of january i was bed ridden with the flu. Made it our alive and i am starting to get back into the swing of things this week. Got my four workouts in last week (Feb 2-6) but they were nothing to write home about.

ME Bench with accessories
ME Squat with accessories
DE bench with accessories
DE legs(squat and dead) with accessories

Felt pretty drained throughout workouts and could not accomplish everything i wanted to, just did not have the energy.

Back at it this week. I will post workouts with numbers at the end of the week, Finally Feeling better!!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I hope you are feeling better man.

Being sick really drains the energy levels.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic