Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Let the hating begin!

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
At least I feel a little bit tougher today.....from over here. Please don't drop me on my head, SAD.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
At least I feel a little bit tougher today.....from over here. Please don't drop me on my head, SAD.

Don't tell anybody BB, but I haven't been in a fight in years. I think I've officially become a pacifist. And now that I've done crossfit I'd probably wind up slapping and pulling hair and scratching.

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
Did you do the brazilian beach butt workout too?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
No need EV, I squat heavy and deep, so I already have a ghetto-butt.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Oops, forgot that I did crossfit two days ago. What I meant to say was, yethir I sure did thir.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
LMFAO BI!!!

Takes big stones to admit it but finding out about your rowing capabilities is a silver lining to trading in your manhood

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
This is all y'all got? All the hell I've caused and shit I've talked on this board, and y'all are pulling punches?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
This is all y'all got? All the hell I've caused and shit I've talked on this board, and y'all are pulling punches?

Oh so you wanted us to bring it? I aint afraid mr Fluffy!

I'd rather watch two obese fags blow each other than participate in the gayness known as crossfit.

You're now known as a crossfag

It's gayer than POB watching a hot dog eating contest (because he drools both for the food and the penis like objects being thrown into men's mouths)

It's so gay that next time you go to the sperm clinic, when they ask you for the donation, you fart in a cup now.

DO you pee sitting down too because you did too many dead lifts mr WOD?

You are too gay to work at Abercrombie!

You are so Gay, your blood type is AIDS (thats for POB).

Now when you have sex with Monkeys, they ask you to wrap it up...you're THAT gay.

Crossfit or crossfag?

UHC OUT!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You used crossfag twice, so you're disqualified. Good effort though.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I don't know what's worse for a big bad powerlifter, crossfit or the fact that his wife made him do it :)

HDH

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic