Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Let the hating begin!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
BI- the box my wife goes to has a dedicated Oly coach who is a former Junior National champion and record holder. He is friends with your wife..... PM for details, lol.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
BI- the box my wife goes to has a dedicated Oly coach who is a former Junior National champion and record holder. He is friends with your wife..... PM for details, lol.

Does she let you watch when she goes to the box?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Does she let you watch when she goes to the box?

For all things related to deadlift, squat, and pressing movements, I not only watch but I coach her. The owner and coaches understand that they can't offer her the same level of instruction when it comes to those movements and since I'm a volunteer strength coach there, other people understand why I'm quick to correct not only her form, but others' form as well.

As for just watching, I do, but I'm not always paying attention to her (L is distracting, lol).

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
For all things related to deadlift, squat, and pressing movements, I not only watch but I coach her. The owner and coaches understand that they can't offer her the same level of instruction when it comes to those movements and since I'm a volunteer strength coach there, other people understand why I'm quick to correct not only her form, but others' form as well.

As for just watching, I do, but I'm not always paying attention to her (L is distracting, lol).

attach_3885.gif

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic