Samson0692
What's New?

KBDs DNP Run

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Mmkay,

Well, now that bulking season is about over, its time to get LEAN again.

Ill show you i mean business with my fucking physique. I plan on being the most LEAN i ever have been.

400mg Test Cyp
50mg var
50mg Winny
1 Cap of DNP Daily for 1-2 weeks

Diet:

Meal 1: 6 egg whites, 1 cup of oatmeal and a protein shake
Meal 2-4 Chicken breast(Boiled) and Brown rice
Meal 5: Another 6 egg whites and a cup of oatmeal with a protein shake
Multivitamin
1.5 Gallons of water daily
Jack3d for preworkout
(Also i plan to not have TOO MANY carbs, due to dramatic sweating of DNP)

You all think im just some dumb kid who doesnt know what hes doing, thats fine I can take some criticism. Especially after being around you guys for a while now and taking your insulting comments left and right. Its grown on me, but more importantly its pushed me.

Im not doing this for you guys, Im doing this to show that im serious with my physique. I got genetic potential, now lets see how far I can go.

I know a few of you who will follow my log, to the others that wont, their loss. Not my problem.

Im debating on when to start, maybe next week or in a few days. As for florida, beach weather starts in February lol.

A little nervous, but I have guidance so im not alone on this.

Only thing thats steering me away is the horrid bloat thats suppose to come along with DNP. But as ive read, this will clear 4-5 days after ceasing use.

Wish me luck, to those that follow me.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
KBD, I don't get bad bloat on DNP. I do carry extra water, and my glycogen is depleted, especially on moderated carbs. Keep your fat intake sufficiently high, and it's not too bad. I hope you don't wear a suit and tie to work. Even on 250mg/day crystal, you can find yourself sweating through your undershirt to your dress shirt, and that's not a lot of fun. On the flip side, you can sleep with your window cracked no problem!!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
You're pretty lean already and u Said yourself u eat Micky dees and ice cream all day, maybe u don't need dnp????

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Where are your fats? i see so many carbs and no fats.... carbs make you sweat like a mofo on DNP, i would ESPECIALY cut them off later in the day and also take your single dose with your first meal. If it turns your stool to mud, try throwing in a yogurt with your first meal and DNP dose. i have said to you before in your non dnp diet that your fats are no where near where they should be. Oh and i never got "sever" bloating on DNP, but hey that is half the fun, pissing 3-7 pounds out when you stop....

What else?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
What goldy said dude, lower the carbs and raise the fats.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Maybe I am alone here but drop the var and winny. Your workouts will be subpar so don't waste it. Once you stop the DNP resume the winny/var and dry out.

I am sure you'll do this right KBD. A nice low dose for two weeks and you should be fine.

2 gallons of water per day, no booze, no recs and no staying up till 5 am partying. Take two weeks away from life and handle business.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Maybe I am alone here but drop the var and winny. Your workouts will be subpar so don't waste it. Once you stop the DNP resume the winny/var and dry out.

I am sure you'll do this right KBD. A nice low dose for two weeks and you should be fine.

2 gallons of water per day, no booze, no recs and no staying up till 5 am partying. Take two weeks away from life and handle business.

Im down for that, i dont drink much anyways, so cutting alcohol out completely will be no problem at all.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Should i add 2 tablespoons of olive oil with each meal?

Whole eggs, chicken thighs red meats, cook the eggs in coconut oil. Take fish oil daily. In fact eat some fish.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
You're pretty lean already and u Said yourself u eat Micky dees and ice cream all day, maybe u don't need dnp????

I only eat like that when im bulking to gain weight to get the calories in.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I know everyone says no-no to alcholo with DNP, but can anybody tell me why? If it's hydration, then just up the water. If it's a liver issue, what makes DNP tougher on the liver than something else? Just wondering, says this gin and rocks guy....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic