RalfKelleh
What's New?

KBDs DNP Run

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Subbed!
I'll follow along.....you take a starting picture,and then one when you finished

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
KBD, sorry to hijack your thread bro, no disrespect intended. POB and Overwatch, thanks for the feedback, and Overwatch.... dude, your avatar is amazing!

KBD, good luck on this run. I'm a DNP fan. I think the stuff is plenty safe when used prudently, and I'll be interested to here what you think after your run. You probably already know this, but just in case... it's got a long half-life so it builds up in your system very slowly. I think it's usually about 4-5 days at 1 cap/day until I reach the stable level and am nice and warm. Likewise, upon discontinuing, it exits the system slowly.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
KBD, sorry to hijack your thread bro, no disrespect intended. POB and Overwatch, thanks for the feedback, and Overwatch.... dude, your avatar is amazing!

KBD, good luck on this run. I'm a DNP fan. I think the stuff is plenty safe when used prudently, and I'll be interested to here what you think after your run. You probably already know this, but just in case... it's got a long half-life so it builds up in your system very slowly. I think it's usually about 4-5 days at 1 cap/day until I reach the stable level and am nice and warm. Likewise, upon discontinuing, it exits the system slowly.

Yes! Good point, I went into it thinking that it cleared in 3 days, however it takes 10-14 days for me to lose the warmth and all the bloat

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
when you starting this little feller?

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Maybe it's just me and I offer this anecdotally at best but i have to say that my best experiences (most successful) have included a decent dose of higher gi carbs. Also and kinda unrelated a lower dose for a longer run seemed to be the best fit. I tried higher doses but the sides far outweighed the gains...er I suppose in this case loses.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic