Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

KBDs DNP Run

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I was only referring to its possible light anti catabolic effects... for me its much more muscle sparring than t3, I don't gain strength but I do maintain

lol hahahahahahaha

yes, just to be clear that is what I called KBD!

and yes, t3 is highly catabolic, especially in higher mcg doses

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
damn youngster! you are lean already. you sure you want to be shooting off yellow rocket juice? that might scare the girls a little or maybe a lot!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
damn youngster! you are lean already. you sure you want to be shooting off yellow rocket juice? that might scare the girls a little or maybe a lot!

LOL!!! Did not see that comin!

A-BOMB

A-BOMB

Dec 22, 2011
I'm interested in seeing how you respond to the DNP. Keep us posted!! Good luck.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011

It doesn't give me yellow snow.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Ever hear of a beer blanket? It's a hydration/ body temp control thing. I realize this is light on data but I am on tapatalk lol... If you wanna know more I can research it for ya.

Hey POB, thanks for the feedback. BTW, I always appreciate your informative answers. You're a real asset here, IMO. Respect.

You don't have to give me research, but just give me your opinion. If I'm running low dose 250mg/day, and I have a single drink (e.g., gin) every day, but am diligent on my hydration. Is it that big a deal?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I have also found DNP to be anti-catabolic. It's deceptive, however, because your muscle glycogen is depleted and you tend to be flat, with very little pump in the gym. So you figure you're losing muscle, but you're not. I do find an anabolic jump after I come off. I came off last Friday, and my pumps this morning were insane. Had a hard time shaving after my workout, cause I couldn't reach my neck. Need to get an extension on the handle of my razor, LOL.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hey POB, thanks for the feedback. BTW, I always appreciate your informative answers. You're a real asset here, IMO. Respect.

You don't have to give me research, but just give me your opinion. If I'm running low dose 250mg/day, and I have a single drink (e.g., gin) every day, but am diligent on my hydration. Is it that big a deal?

Thanks TG appreciate that.

I am not a DNP fearmonger at all, but I think just to be on the safe side cut out the gin. It tastes like Christmas Tree anyway :D

I've read a quick abstract a while ago on some rats that were given a solution of ethyl alcohol and had their body temps monitored. When given the alcohol their body temps would change according to ambient temps. If it was cold the rats temp would drop. If it was warmer the temp would rise. The more alcohol the greater the fluctuation.

So I think if it makes it more difficult to keep stable body temps then the risk may not be worth it. Not saying the risk is death though. Probably just an increase in discomfort but I wouldn't want to be that lab rat.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011

I stay away from it while on dnp for two reasons:

1. Alcohol is essentially carbs and drinking very high glycemic carbs on DNP will set you on fire.

2. Alcohol is a very strong diuretic. The last thing you want with your dnp is to be dehydrated. I don't think you're water I take accounts for much if you take a diuretic because it's pulling water out faster than you can drink it.

Do I think 1 drink will kill you? No. Is it worth taking a risk just to have a drink? No.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic