Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

KBDs DNP Run

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Should i add 2 tablespoons of olive oil with each meal?

Lets do this right... start with 15G of fat PER MEAL bc i think your around 200? if you are hungry btw meals up it to 20.

Oh and if you cook your chicken in 2TBSP of olive oil, unless your drinking the drippings your really not getting any of it.

Do you like almonds and cashews? easy way to get your fats? i just pour mac nut oil over some of my food....

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Whole eggs, chicken thighs red meats, cook the eggs in coconut oil. Take fish oil daily. In fact eat some fish.

yes to whole eggs!!!! especially free range eggs... and omfg coconut oil makes eggs taste twice as good! i am doing 4 whole eggs in breakfast and 5 in my last meal.

I weigh less than you and i have btw 100 and 125 G of fat per day. i am not fat at all. just like carbs there are good fats and bad fats and BOY, you need your good fats lol...

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I'll be following this thread, good luck bro.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I know everyone says no-no to alcholo with DNP, but can anybody tell me why? If it's hydration, then just up the water. If it's a liver issue, what makes DNP tougher on the liver than something else? Just wondering, says this gin and rocks guy....

Ever hear of a beer blanket? It's a hydration/ body temp control thing. I realize this is light on data but I am on tapatalk lol... If you wanna know more I can research it for ya.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Down for that, ill buy some tilapia and eat whole eggs instead of whites.

Try salmon instead, much better source of fats , otherwise looks like you have it down pat....

I agree with ditching the var and winny for the two weeks, it will not be worth it with your workouts and dnp is muscle sparring anyways.... I suggest going 2 weeks, low dose as you say, I don't thinkone week will get you the results you want... and yes you will bloat drinking more water will help. And it will clear fast enough

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Salmon is nasty, and DNP is not muscle sparring.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
ya, I'm pretty sure you're thinking of T3 you cunty bitch

I was only referring to its possible light anti catabolic effects... for me its much more muscle sparring than t3, I don't gain strength but I do maintain

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I was only referring to its possible light anti catabolic effects... for me its much more muscle sparring than t3, I don't gain strength but I do maintain

pretty sure he was calling kbd the dirty names DC ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic