Kiddorism
What's New?

KBDs DNP Run

Miss Q

Miss Q

TID Lady Member
Aug 13, 2011
Thanks TG appreciate that.

I am not a DNP fearmonger at all, but I think just to be on the safe side cut out the gin. It tastes like Christmas Tree anyway :D

I've read a quick abstract a while ago on some rats that were given a solution of ethyl alcohol and had their body temps monitored. When given the alcohol their body temps would change according to ambient temps. If it was cold the rats temp would drop. If it was warmer the temp would rise. The more alcohol the greater the fluctuation.

So I think if it makes it more difficult to keep stable body temps then the risk may not be worth it. Not saying the risk is death though. Probably just an increase in discomfort but I wouldn't want to be that lab rat.

Speaking of rising body temps....I would stay away from anything w/ Niacin in it. I was on my 2nd week of low dose DNP and took a Roxy Lean not realizing it had Niacin as one of the ingredient's....let's just say it was pretty ugly for the next hour!! My body temp started rising fast and my whole body turned hot pink. I had to take a cold 20 min shower and then lay down w/ ice packs. I was pretty close to going to the hospital. NO FUN!!!

Did I miss what mg caps your going to start at??

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic