AKC83
What's New?

Jintropin vs. Hygetropin which is better

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Holy shit man I've never seen numbers that high. Ever

Riptropin and Hygetropin are overdosed Riptropin seems to be highly overdosed.

I like both but prefer Rip's do too a lower price and my personal results on paper.

I have actually been running a mix of both, I load up 1.5iu to 2iu of each in same shot and have at it.

I have seen do difference of the 2 just the test results but these results can differ with each test taken.

L

Longworthb

Jan 20, 2013
10 iu im 3 hrs prior to bloods is a popular protocol. And hgh serum bro.

L

Longworthb

Jan 20, 2013
Riptropin and Hygetropin are overdosed Riptropin seems to be highly overdosed.

I like both but prefer Rip's do too a lower price and my personal results on paper.

I have actually been running a mix of both, I load up 1.5iu to 2iu of each in same shot and have at it.

I have seen do difference of the 2 just the test results but these results can differ with each test taken.

Very nice bro. Getting harder and harder to find legit gh now days

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
That's, but what are the numbers you are posting? Are those HGH levels or IGF-1? Those tests are $50 and $70, respectively. What is the timeframe after an injection that you should be tested?

HGH Blood Serum, if you want to really get down with it do both IGF and HGH but I only do the HGH because all I need to know is if there is HGH in the vial and the higher the score the more potent it is.

Now you can not tell potency IMO form test from different people we all test different it seems so seeming I test myself and the results are mine alone then with that I trust, bottom line I only trust my own blood work period with HGH.

I have done several tests all being bunk or fake but 2 tests the Hyge's and Rip's and both from same supplier all the other test were from different people with shit to no GH in the vials but some great stories on how good it is and it's my fault they tested bad LOL.

I don't care who you get your GH from it's it's real stick with them because I have tested the waters I even came across fakes from a so called Hygetropin factory and ended up in words with the jackass. Hygetropin.com.cn is the real deal Hygetropin.cn sold me fake GH and called me stupid when I told them there GH was now in the dump as I trashed it.

Hygetropin.cn was the real deal Dr Lin GH ( I think his name is Lin I for got ) but something went down wrong possible bust a ways back and then Hygetropin.com.cn took over, at least that is the net wide story of the 2.

L

Longworthb

Jan 20, 2013
This^^^. Many people respond different to hgh. U could b a low responder and test low on very good gh or like sfgiants he seems to be a high responder. And to answer ur question sub q is how most people pin there gh. I've just always seen it done im when people are getting bloods

P

pray4surf

Mar 17, 2013
Jins (assuming they're authentic) is made in a licensed facility with a tried and tested method. QUality control standards insure batches are consistent. Hyges are good but still ug. Better comparison would be Jins vs Ansomone, or Hyges vs Rips.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
Jins (assuming they're authentic) is made in a licensed facility with a tried and tested method. QUality control standards insure batches are consistent. Hyges are good but still ug. Better comparison would be Jins vs Ansomone, or Hyges vs Rips.

If you read my first post you would understand that I specifically compared Hyge's and Jin's because that's what I had access to. I'm not so sure about all Hyge's being UG. This is from one of the manufacturers below (excuse the poor English, it's probably translated from Chinese):

We are the GMP manufacture, all of our produce procedure are strictly under control by government, also we have a very high standard of quality control procedure. So our products not only just real, but also with excellent quality. You can feel 120% safe to purchase from us.

The Hygetropin we produce can reach EP6.0. Especially the relate protein, the dimer and related substances of higher molecular mass is better than the EP6.0.

P

pray4surf

Mar 17, 2013
If you read my first post you would understand that I specifically compared Hyge's and Jin's because that's what I had access to. I'm not so sure about all Hyge's being UG. This is from one of the manufacturers below (excuse the poor English, it's probably translated from Chinese):
I understood your post. The only reason I wrote that is because it's comparing apples to cheese sticks. Nothing wrong with .com.cn hyges. Use it if you like but call a spade a spade. Hygetropin is a brand not a company. No license or registration, just a website. Think about that for a minute. Not trying to give you a hard time bro I'm just surprised that people really think they're legit (Pharma).

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
I understood your post. The only reason I wrote that is because it's comparing apples to cheese sticks. Nothing wrong with .com.cn hyges. Use it if you like but call a spade a spade. Hygetropin is a brand not a company. No license or registration, just a website. Think about that for a minute. Not trying to give you a hard time bro I'm just surprised that people really think they're legit (Pharma).

Do you think what I copied/pasted about them being monitored by the government and all that is not true? I don't know myself and have been wondering if it was BS or not. I always thought they were UG but recently I'm not so sure. I wanted the Jin's from the start but they turned out to be fakes, like 99% of the Jin's out there these days.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic