Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Jintropin vs. Hygetropin which is better

P

pray4surf

Mar 17, 2013
Do you think what I copied/pasted about them being monitored by the government and all that is not true? I don't know myself and have been wondering if it was BS or not. I always thought they were UG but recently I'm not so sure. I wanted the Jin's from the start but they turned out to be fakes, like 99% of the Jin's out there these days.
Honestly dude I don't believe anything those ****ers say. Not so much the sources but the labs. Guys like TP/HK/Mao and several others are stand up guys who IMO are honest and try to do the right thing. It's not them. It's the people that run the labs.
I correspond with one guy who worked at a lab but quit after his daughter was born for fear of being incarcerated. The lab he worked at made 3 well know gh brands. Due to shear desperation and financial difficulties he was getting back into the game and going to start his own line of gh and wanted my help on this end.
Dude is smart and a really nice guy but he's not a chemist and is basically copying what he learned in from some other clown in the lab.
As nice as he is, I wish him well but I don't want to inject anything that guy is making.
I only know a little of what goes on so can you imagine what we don't know.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
In your other post where you listed the only four legit pharm grade GH manufacturers in China you listed Hygene as one of them.

hygetropin.com.cn claims this on their website below. If this is true, these are pharm grade Hyge's.

Our website is directly under controlled by Hygene Biopharm. And it doesn't exist the relationship of distributors and manufacture. So the price will be lower more . We are eager to the clients' large order so that we can offer the lowest price and highest purity of Hygetropin from CMP manufacture. So we don't need to reduce the punrity and cost of the product in order to get excessive pro fits.

As GMP manufacture, Hygene Biopharm is contributed to the reliable, safety and effectiveness of Hygetropin.

Our detection method is showed as follow.

1. SDS-PAGE Electrophoresis
2. Retention time of the somatropin peak
3. Peptide mapping

P

pray4surf

Mar 17, 2013
In your other post where you listed the only four legit pharm grade GH manufacturers in China you listed Hygene as one of them.

hygetropin.com.cn claims this on their website below. If this is true, these are pharm grade Hyge's.
It's up to you what you believe bro. I can tell you why I am 100% sure they are not pharma.
1. The .com.cn site wasn't in existence when hyges were all the rage. They're late to the party.
2. In 2010 and 11, there were plenty of bad batches from that site with blood work to prove. Do you think a licensed pharmaceutical co. like Eli Lilly sends out thousands of bad kits?
3. One of the biggest Hygetropin sources only sold .cn. Why? Because they were there when the first lab set up.
4. Real Hygene HGH looks nothing like hygetropin (.com.cn or .cn) and is damn near impossible to get.
5. .com.cn used to be considered a knockoff but now it's better than .cn that it copied and it's licensed??

Buy and use whatever you want dude. They're actually one of the better labs since .cn got shut down. Matter of fact, I have some com.cn (20111001) in my frindge along with some of chairman Mao's blue tops.
Last year I tried rips, hyges and maos and I'm no longer using any of them. Only using peps now.
I'm not saying they're underdosed or garbage. They just don't work for me anymore.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
From what I understand Bio makes them , unlabeled, they're sold out the back door, labeled and sold as hyges on the black market. Who really knows. I do know this the current hyges age pretty good even if they're knockoffs. The only way you are going to get 100% legit pharmacuetical hgh is to get it prescribed or buy it from someone who had it prescribed or steal it from a pharmacy.

D

dayou80

Mar 6, 2013
i prefer the real Jintropin though the Hyges are better on the price. As we know, Jinropin is well known as a legit pharm grade GH in China. And i'm considering the raw material and the technology of producing hgh. The purity of gh is very important. Impurity substance are definetly exists but try to reduce as lower as they can. It rely on the advance technology.

G

GoPro

Mar 25, 2013
If you can get the real stuff, then Jintropin from experience and friends. just my 2 cents.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic