Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Jintropin vs. Hygetropin which is better

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Chris... I thought the Hyge's that I used several years ago were a very good product... if I'm not mistaken, I think you got yours from the same guy. I haven't used any GH recently so I can't comment on the recent products available.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Yeah any Jintropin post ORD is way suspect. I used them pre ORD and they were good. The new brown top 100iu Hyges are the best non U.S. pharma grade HGH I have ever used with Riptropins right behind that.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
Assuming the Jin's are real though, are they better than Hyge's and worth the extra money? The Hyge's that you guys think are really good, are they the ones with the anti-counterfeiting numbers from hygetropin.com.cn?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
yes they are chris... and well worth the money...

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I speak only of the truth... and the truth is spelled "hygetropin"

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
i wish i could help also chris, seems 50/50. you know ive only used genos but on my way to trying other brands.....interesting post

bump

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Ive never had a bad batch of hygies. I always used the same guy and quality was never an issue. For the money run the hygetropin.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
Yeah any Jintropin post ORD is way suspect.

Yup, I took a chance on the Jin's and they turned out to be fake! The packaging looks legit until you run the anti-counterfeiting numbers on GenSci's website. It tells you they are fake, plus the sticker did not have the embedded fibers in it like the real ones do. I took close up pictures of it and sent them to GenSci (the Jintropin manufacturer) and they confirmed they were fake. Luckily, my source did not do this intentionally and said he will refund my money. Looks like I'll be trying Hyge's after all!

j2.jpgj1.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic