Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Jintropin vs. Hygetropin which is better

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Jintropin shut down years ago, they got shut down.

My last blood serum on Hyge's with 8iu pinned im 3 hours prior is 34.8.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012

GenSci (the Jintropin manufacturer) is still up and running. I contacted them and they told me the product I received is fake, and gave me instructions for getting Jin's. They ship them to you direct if you have an import license or you can buy from one of their distributors. If those options are not possible, it seems that the likelihood of getting fake product like I did are very high.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
GenSci (the Jintropin manufacturer) is still up and running. I contacted them and they told me the product I received is fake, and gave me instructions for getting Jin's. They ship them to you direct if you have an import license or you can buy from one of their distributors. If those options are not possible, it seems that the likelihood of getting fake product like I did are very high.

I stand corrected on that, it's the US shutting down imports from them not them getting shut down.

L

Longworthb

Jan 20, 2013

My last blood serum on Hyge's with 8iu pinned im 3 hours prior is 34.8.
Damn bro those numbers are outstanding. I tested at 22.7 with 10iu of generic blue tops about a year back. Now to me testing that high for the generics i had is damn good to me. Are u a high responder?

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I'm running hyges now was running novos I must say the hyges seem to be much better.

L

Longworthb

Jan 20, 2013
Do u plan on getting a serum test? I'm about to on my ghrp6 cjc1295 no dac combo just because I'm curious. Just not sure on the protocol to follow

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Damn bro those numbers are outstanding. I tested at 22.7 with 10iu of generic blue tops about a year back. Now to me testing that high for the generics i had is damn good to me. Are u a high responder?

I must be a high responder I tested 66.9 on 10iu of Riptropin.

L

Longworthb

Jan 20, 2013
Holy shit man I've never seen numbers that high. Ever

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
How are you all getting these numbers tested? Do you order blood work somehow? I'd like to do the same.

L

Longworthb

Jan 20, 2013
Ya bro u go get a blood serum test done. Let me see if I can find the link

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic