Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Jintropin vs. Hygetropin which is better

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
Does anyone have experience using both Jintropin and Hygetropin that can say which is better?

D

deejaygus

Sep 24, 2012
I use Jintropin and it's far better than hygetropin. both ones are the most counterfeited, so, be careful guys...

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
I'd say hyges. I've seen hyges on a few lists of very good guys. Jins haven't seen them on a list anywhere. I believe someone at PM has them. But, i don't trust anyone over there.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
I'd say hyges. I've seen hyges on a few lists of very good guys. Jins haven't seen them on a list anywhere. I believe someone at PM has them. But, i don't trust anyone over there.

I'm asking which is better, not which ones you are able to get. I can get Jins in the box with the counterfeit verification seal.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'm asking which is better, not which ones you are able to get. I can get Jins in the box with the counterfeit verification seal.

Easy killer, I think what he's saying is, that if the Jins were at the same quality level and consistency (in terms of getting a legit product) as the Hyges, then the sources we all know that are high quality and far-reaching would be able to offer them as well. If you absolutely know that your Jins are legit, like it sounds you do, then you could just buy some of each and do your own experimenting involving blood serum tests.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
I'd say hyges.
I misread what you wrote initially. I didn't see this first sentence. I'm surprised to hear that, everything I heard in the past was that Jin's were the best GH out of China. I'm not all that familiar with it all, though. The Jins are more expensive, I can run 7iu/day of the Hyges for the same price as 5iu/day of the Jins.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Jins are my favorites to date....

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
never ran jins... but I cant tell you this... 7iu of hyges will have you puffy and lethargic....

the quality of legit hyges are second to none.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
never ran jins... but I cant tell you this... 7iu of hyges will have you puffy and lethargic....

Hyges way over jins, I am now hooked on the Hyges.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

Hyges way over jins, I am now hooked on the Hyges.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
so nice he had to say it twice....

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Easy killer, I think what he's saying is, that if the Jins were at the same quality level and consistency (in terms of getting a legit product) as the Hyges, then the sources we all know that are high quality and far-reaching would be able to offer them as well. If you absolutely know that your Jins are legit, like it sounds you do, then you could just buy some of each and do your own experimenting involving blood serum tests.

That's what i meant.

I used jins back before ORD, they were good then.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic