Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Got milk?

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Yesterday was a real work out up untill now wasn't nothing next week ad some lbs...
all that matters is I ad 30lbs to my squat by the end I six weeks.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
325x2x6sets

Not to much rest between sets 45sec - 1.5 mins
easy, time to rest Monday lbs going up.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Think of how many cals are in a gallon of milk. You are guaranteed to grow doing that. Gstacker has been out of the gym for a bit. He is putting some size back on.
Most effective bulk I ever did my diet was:
32oz Milk
80g powdered oats
3 eggs
Five times a day

It may have been 2 eggs. But I know I put 1.5" on my arms and gained like 28lbs. Good bit of it was fat but a lot of what size I do have now I can attribute to milk. I know a PLer/BBer... essentially a PL who stays pretty lean at >300lbs who's grocery bill is TINY because he gets a huge portion of his cals from milk. If you are one of the lucky people who can digest a gallon of milk a day without problems and you want to put on size there's no better bang for your buck IMO.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Most effective bulk I ever did my diet was:
32oz Milk
80g powdered oats
3 eggs
Five times a day

It may have been 2 eggs. But I know I put 1.5" on my arms and gained like 28lbs. Good bit of it was fat but a lot of what size I do have now I can attribute to milk. I know a PLer/BBer... essentially a PL who stays pretty lean at >300lbs who's grocery bill is TINY because he gets a huge portion of his cals from milk. If you are one of the lucky people who can digest a gallon of milk a day without problems and you want to put on size there's no better bang for your buck IMO.

Thanks clap I'll have to look into powdered oats I've just been using dry oatmeal I guess that's pretty much the same thing? And I just got some chickens so ya I'm trying to get thrifty on my grocery bill lol...

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Thanks clap I'll have to look into powdered oats I've just been using dry oatmeal I guess that's pretty much the same thing? And I just got some chickens so ya I'm trying to get thrifty on my grocery bill lol...
I just put reg oats in a blender (dry) and grind them to powder and store them in a protein jug. I blend a whole jug worth in one session so I consolidate time that way. Just don't burn out your blender.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Excited to see what Monday brings. Lotta good work up in here.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Me too, excited to hear about Monday!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011

need some dimes with the big holes so lol
345x5x5

Who is viewing this thread?