Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Got milk?

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Usually your body knows when its tiem to move on. Sounds like it may be. You have done a great job here bro and I am ready to see whats next. Gear UP!!!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Been slacking skipped fri and Monday just when I got to the meat an potatoes of this program...
ill spare you all the excuses.. Trying to figure out if I should pick up where I left off or scrap it and move on to somthing else...

Did you skip because you weren't recovered enough?

If you are recovered I would just pick back up and finish it.

THEN you can find another program. Just a thought for you.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Idk turbo it's just laziness even if I'm beat down I should finish it up an recover when the program ends... Been chillin with my daughter working things out with Moma seems I get lazy the more content I am I need a lil drama in my life to grind it out under the bar lol... My knees tho have been achy tho I've been slipping on my form a lil I think I need to get all the weight on my heels but my quads have grown nicely... I think I'm finally ready to run 5/3/1 my shoulder feels decent I miss pulling .... Ok less talk more work next post in here I'll have somthing going...

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Idk turbo it's just laziness even if I'm beat down I should finish it up an recover when the program ends... Been chillin with my daughter working things out with Moma seems I get lazy the more content I am I need a lil drama in my life to grind it out under the bar lol... My knees tho have been achy tho I've been slipping on my form a lil I think I need to get all the weight on my heels but my quads have grown nicely... I think I'm finally ready to run 5/3/1 my shoulder feels decent I miss pulling .... Ok less talk more work next post in here I'll have somthing going...

Bro I feel you on the content thing and time with your daughter. Some days I just wanna stay at home and color with my daughter and play. I already work so much and am away enough. I really wanna start building a gym at the house so I can have the best of both worlds. That's a tough thing to balance brother. I get burnt out at times, I think it's inevitable sometimes. I try to combat that with my sporadic sessions that all make a complete puzzle in my head.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
365x4x4

ok I think im back now it's been trippy the last couple weeks.. Me and Moma made up and we been jus chillin together spending time with the baby and I kind of got lazy last week.. Going to try and pick up we're I left off hopfully it doesn't screw up the benifiet a to the program to much.. Today felt heavy but they were all atg with no belt.. Knees enjoyed the week off I still feel them a lil tho.. Hopfully I post back up Monday here..

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
365x4x4

ok I think im back now it's been trippy the last couple weeks.. Me and Moma made up and we been jus chillin together spending time with the baby and I kind of got lazy last week.. Going to try and pick up we're I left off hopfully it doesn't screw up the benifiet a to the program to much.. Today felt heavy but they were all atg with no belt.. Knees enjoyed the week off I still feel them a lil tho.. Hopfully I post back up Monday here..

I'm glad to hear about you and the lady bro. Got some good work in on the squats. Maybe you just needed some time off anyway. Come back fresh and kill it

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Pssstt, chocolate milk bro, TruMoo to be exact.

Good to see you at it again man!!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Nice work G stack!

Are you gonna resume your current program, or change ?

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
gstacker, I understand much of what you are talking about. I am a father as well and trying to be a father, husband as well as kick ass at work can leave one feeling drained. But I will ask you this, what do you do for you? This is your you time and every man needs an outlet. Keep up the good work, finish up the squat program and hit your 435 and move one to the next program.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
gstacker, I understand much of what you are talking about. I am a father as well and trying to be a father, husband as well as kick ass at work can leave one feeling drained. But I will ask you this, what do you do for you? This is your you time and every man needs an outlet. Keep up the good work, finish up the squat program and hit your 435 and move one to the next program.

Thanks brother, I'm kind of a selfish person and there's never been any shortage of "me time" somthing I have to work on but last week my family was my "me time" I enjoyed it and missed it... Best feeling in the world.. But you are right lifting is important in many ways not just for muscles and strength but for the mind...

Turbo, ya I quit last Friday so I just picked up Friday where I left off ...

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Great to see you are back bro! I'm ready to read some good stuff. Your time away was well spent!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic