Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Gear you HAVENT done but would like to?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
HGH in general although I'd say if I go pharm, I'd never waste time on anything else.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I wanna run a cycle of creatine. Heard it puts HGH to shame.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I wanna run a cycle of creatine. Heard it puts HGH to shame.

Yea, dat dere Celltech makes you blow up. Heard it's 9546.9% better than any competitors creatine!! Lmfao got to love those Muscletech ads.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Yea, dat dere Celltech makes you blow up. Heard it's 9546.9% better than any competitors creatine!! Lmfao got to love those Muscletech ads.

Lmao hell yeah, and the bogus scientific studies/data!

But all in all I think I'd like to try halo. It is just appealing to me for the strength purposes. No other reason than the experience lol. And of course pharm grade GH

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
A guy that I work with (a big country boy in his late 40s now) always wants to talk to me about lifting when I work with him. He's a big boy...one of those naturally strong country boys who doesn't probably even know his own strength.

He used to lift but got hurt at work and has a severe neck/spinal cord situation so he doesn't anymore. Anyway...he told me the only steroid he had ever taken was cheque drops. He said his buddy gave him some before they went and worked out (this was in the early 80s). He had no idea what he was taking. Anyway....he took them and went to lift. His buddy was just casually joking with him and he freaked out on him. He said he went completely out if control. Spit in his face, tackled him and bit him on the face. Now realize these guys were real good friends. I know the guy isn't lying to me...he's a good dude and is as honest as they come. So I guess what I'm tryin to say is if that shit makes you that aggressive I shouldn't take them...but i probably will someday anyway lol.

U know it's rumored Tyson was on cheque drops when he bite off holyfields ear. That story although probably rumor was enough to make me wanna try them lol!

I felt good on the 1st 2 times but not much since then. Tried 200mcg so far.
I wanna try 300mcg and 150tne with it next time.

Overall not too impressed with cheque drops.

I Wanna try halo and mtr(not together lol)

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
GH.... I've tried everything else I wanted to.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Finally running mast prop now at 500mg ew and love it and also finally trying anadrol HG anapolans at 100mg Ed

next up; test suspension in oil - I have only used TNE in my transdermal homebrews. Looking forward to experiencing this kind of test euphoria as some describe it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic