jacobss
What's New?

Gear you HAVENT done but would like to?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I'd love to take PrimoE up to the 1g/wk level and see if I turned into a unicorn. Other than that there's really nothing left that I haven't tried (except Trestalone which has started showing up on a few lists as an injectable)

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
Update on an old thread:

Since posting this thread, I have used:
  • TNE- Rapid gains, but I didn’t like poking myself everyday.
  • Pharm Grade HGH- Nothing special, a good generic GH works just as well and much more cost efficient.
  • Superdrol- Nope, haven’t tried it. I don’t like harsh orals, rather stick with Var or Tbol.
  • DNP- At a conservative dose of 200mg per day, sides are low and it’s an excellent fat burning add in conjunction with a well planned cutting regimen.

I used to take Superdrol as a standalone, before I got into injectables, at 30 to 40mg/day for five or six weeks. I loved it! I was deployed most of the time, so I had limited choices in food, but it seemed to not care about quality of macros, only quantity. I was lean, full, and strong. I'm not sure if the effects would be as profound if used in conjunction with a decent test base, but I might try it again just to see.

My wish list (in conjunction with current Test E):
- Tren A or E at a relatively low dose
- NPP
- Masteron (I'm afraid it might thin my hair)

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I'd love to give superdrol a try... I've always heard great things about it.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Update on an old thread:

Since posting this thread, I have used:
  • Pharm Grade HGH- Nothing special, a good generic GH works just as well and much more cost efficient.

This right here. I thought the same thing. I can get 5 Grey Top kits for the price of 1 pharm grade kit. Easy choice.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
This right here. I thought the same thing. I can get 5 Grey Top kits for the price of 1 pharm grade kit. Easy choice.

I second that emotion....

I've been running 2-3IUs of GH ED for the past couple years, and I'm convinced that it's made a significant impact on muscle fullness and maturity. There is just something about the aesthetics of the physique that gets enhanced while running GH long term. Hard to put my finger on it. Plus, for us older farts who can get bodyfat relatively easy, GH makes me not have to be as strict with my diet.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I used to take Superdrol as a standalone, before I got into injectables, at 30 to 40mg/day for five or six weeks. I loved it! I was deployed most of the time, so I had limited choices in food, but it seemed to not care about quality of macros, only quantity. I was lean, full, and strong. I'm not sure if the effects would be as profound if used in conjunction with a decent test base, but I might try it again just to see.

My wish list (in conjunction with current Test E):
- Tren A or E at a relatively low dose
- NPP
- Masteron (I'm afraid it might thin my hair)

Everyone that ran a cycle before has to try Tren at least once. It’s a right of passage, lol. You have the right idea Shock, about doing it at a low dose.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I second that emotion....

I've been running 2-3IUs of GH ED for the past couple years, and I'm convinced that it's made a significant impact on muscle fullness and maturity. There is just something about the aesthetics of the physique that gets enhanced while running GH long term. Hard to put my finger on it. Plus, for us older farts who can get bodyfat relatively easy, GH makes me not have to be as strict with my diet.

Yes agreed. I’ve been running GH at 4iu for awhile now. I noticed I can train moderately heavy again, and healing has been excellent. No more shoulder and wrist issues.

Plus it helps me get a full night’s rest without waking up every other hour. Sleep is good!

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
cheque drops 100% i've always wanted to try them

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Everyone that ran a cycle before has to try Tren at least once. It’s a right of passage, lol. You have the right idea Shock, about doing it at a low dose.

tren is my all time fav-ie fav
If I would cruise on tren and not die in 10 years I would

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I'd like to try Trestolone and see if it lives up to the hype. I've had the opportunity several times, but it didn't seem to fit into the cycle. Maybe this fall if I run a bulk.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic