Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Gear you HAVENT done but would like to?

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Finally running mast prop now at 500mg ew and love it and also finally trying anadrol HG anapolans at 100mg Ed

next up; test suspension in oil - I have only used TNE in my transdermal homebrews. Looking forward to experiencing this kind of test euphoria as some describe it

I was under the impression test suspension is water based where as TNE/test base is oil based? Suspension does have a longer half life as the crystals in I act as a time delay in delivery. Where as tne does not have the crystals and is in and out of the system faster.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I'm gonna throw trestolone out there.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primo, and HGH; but I'm scared to try HGH because I think I will get cancer. rt...

Ditto on the cancer part bro. Superdrol is the best steroid out there imo by LEAPS AND BOUNDS. No questions! Def. Give it a go!

I wanna try gh and mast.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
The old VPX supps were good but that's b/c they had secret ingredients that weren't listed.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Yea, dat dere Celltech makes you blow up. Heard it's 9546.9% better than any competitors creatine!! Lmfao got to love those Muscletech ads.

Damn Straight!!! Dat Dere Cell Tech HARDCORE is the best EVAR!!

98docn.jpg

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Has anyone else here tried TREN Suspension?

It is incredible. I've used only 50mg about 30-45 minutes or so before hitting the gym as a preworkout. Best preworkout ever. Unmatched strength and energy.

Some guys have tried 100mg (2 amps) and reported it's even better. One amp works fine for me so I haven't needed to try 2...but I am sure I will soon just to see what it's like. :)

johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ

Aug 7, 2013
Has anyone else here tried TREN Suspension?

It is incredible. I've used only 50mg about 30-45 minutes or so before hitting the gym as a preworkout. Best preworkout ever. Unmatched strength and energy.

Some guys have tried 100mg (2 amps) and reported it's even better. One amp works fine for me so I haven't needed to try 2...but I am sure I will soon just to see what it's like. :)

I've heard of it but never heard such a glowing review.. I'll have to keep my eye out..

In oil, 90 min preworkout? Do a slew of tren sides come along with this wonderful blast of androgens? Do you jump out of the car in the gym parking lot when some dude that was closer rightfully took the parking spot YOU were eyeing??

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I've heard of it but never heard such a glowing review.. I'll have to keep my eye out..

In oil, 90 min preworkout? Do a slew of tren sides come along with this wonderful blast of androgens? Do you jump out of the car in the gym parking lot when some dude that was closer rightfully took the parking spot YOU were eyeing??

Suspension brother. In Water. It's not Tren No Ester, oil based. It's water based. Hits me in about 30-45 minutes. Others have said an hour, but I tend to metabolize things quickly I guess.

I haven't had any sides really because it's in and out so fast. That is why I use it only as a preworkout. I don't even count it in my total weekly mg.

I don't get rage LOL! But I feel energy, strength and an aggression to attack the weights. I've surprised myself a few times with the strength I've had.

One amp is just 50mg of tren, but it's 50mg of almost instant tren! :) Feelsgoodman!

The only maker or brand I know of that has it is Alpha Pharma.

The downsides are:
It's addictive. I don't want to do another workout without it.
It's expensive. $10/amp. I got 20 amps just to try the shit out because I'd read a couple guys' experiences with it.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic