Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Gear you HAVENT done but would like to?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Never tried primo or the pharm gh. Woul like to try both. Never done drol halo suspension or tne and have no desire to.

You might actually like anadrol and should definitely try it. Can do amazing things for a recomp at a low dose of say 50mg per day. It cuts appetite down in many users and really makes your muscles full. I don't really understand nutrient partitioning but I guess that's how it works its magic.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Methyl-Tren for the win

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
Primo, and HGH; but I'm scared to try HGH because I think I will get cancer. rt...

necropuppy

necropuppy

Mar 8, 2014
Pretty much all of them :-( I just made it to the darkside.

johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ

Aug 7, 2013
16-20 week primo cycle at 700-1000mg/week..

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ah, Mini Forklift anyone who crosses over to the darkside has got to give dbol at least one run, lol.

I will second that. Greatest thing since sliced bread. Size, strength, pumps, mental focus and gym aggression. Can't beat it.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I will second that. Greatest thing since sliced bread. Size, strength, pumps, mental focus and gym aggression. Can't beat it.

I felt the same way till i did the dbol/drol combo. Thats the greatest...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I felt the same way till i did the dbol/drol combo. Thats the greatest...

Yeah that was amazing. Even better when I thru var in with it lol

Anyone got some NAC?

Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
Cheque drops

A guy that I work with (a big country boy in his late 40s now) always wants to talk to me about lifting when I work with him. He's a big boy...one of those naturally strong country boys who doesn't probably even know his own strength.

He used to lift but got hurt at work and has a severe neck/spinal cord situation so he doesn't anymore. Anyway...he told me the only steroid he had ever taken was cheque drops. He said his buddy gave him some before they went and worked out (this was in the early 80s). He had no idea what he was taking. Anyway....he took them and went to lift. His buddy was just casually joking with him and he freaked out on him. He said he went completely out if control. Spit in his face, tackled him and bit him on the face. Now realize these guys were real good friends. I know the guy isn't lying to me...he's a good dude and is as honest as they come. So I guess what I'm tryin to say is if that shit makes you that aggressive I shouldn't take them...but i probably will someday anyway lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic