Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Gear you HAVENT done but would like to?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Suspension brother. In Water. It's not Tren No Ester, oil based. It's water based. Hits me in about 30-45 minutes. Others have said an hour, but I tend to metabolize things quickly I guess.

I haven't had any sides really because it's in and out so fast. That is why I use it only as a preworkout. I don't even count it in my total weekly mg.

I don't get rage LOL! But I feel energy, strength and an aggression to attack the weights. I've surprised myself a few times with the strength I've had.

One amp is just 50mg of tren, but it's 50mg of almost instant tren! :) Feelsgoodman!

The only maker or brand I know of that has it is Alpha Pharma.

The downsides are:
It's addictive. I don't want to do another workout without it.
It's expensive. $10/amp. I got 20 amps just to try the shit out because I'd read a couple guys' experiences with it.

Thanks for the review, it sounds incredible. How's the pain factor with tren suspension?

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Thanks for the review, it sounds incredible. How's the pain factor with tren suspension?

I've not experienced any PIP at all. And of at least 3 others I've talked to or read reviews from that have used it, none of them have experienced any PIP either.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Turinabol, Primo, Superdrol, some of the injectable oral/TNE blends. I.e. Dbol/TNE, and of course GH (HG or legit generic... either out of my budget). Or at least more than I'm willing to spend.

...oh and now Tren suspension.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Turinabol, Primo, Superdrol, some of the injectable oral/TNE blends. I.e. Dbol/TNE, and of course GH (HG or legit generic... either out of my budget). Or at least more than I'm willing to spend.

Yes, same here. Tren suspension sounds like a great idea, and seems to kick in very fast according to CEO's review. If it starts catching on, it could be a powerlifter's dream compound.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013

Superdrol is amazing! Sides can be harsh but if controlled it's great. So powerful. Looking at kick starting my next run with it

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Superdrol is amazing! Sides can be harsh but if controlled it's great. So powerful. Looking at kick starting my next run with it

Go ahead rub it in lol. I can't handle most oral aas. I tried SD as a buddy had awesome stuff. I couldn't hang.....I was really liking how I looked for the 2 weeks I tried to run it lol.

S

stonecoldkiller

May 28, 2014
I would like to try Tren Acetate, Mast Prop, and Test Prop that is pharma or ugl!

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Update on an old thread:

Since posting this thread, I have used:
  • TNE- Rapid gains, but I didn’t like poking myself everyday.
  • Pharm Grade HGH- Nothing special, a good generic GH works just as well and much more cost efficient.
  • Superdrol- Nope, haven’t tried it. I don’t like harsh orals, rather stick with Var or Tbol.
  • DNP- At a conservative dose of 200mg per day, sides are low and it’s an excellent fat burning add in conjunction with a well planned cutting regimen.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The tren suspension was the shit for me, however, the last batch I got looked dark and chunky not clear and watery so...........did not use it.
Never ran Mast yet, I have one jug of 300mg enanthate laying around, gonna hit when I am ripped a bit more, still have some tbol to try.
Most others I have tasted by now always at VERY low/conservative doses, I bet I have ran more Var than anyone lol well one other dude I know hit it more than me.:cool:

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Injs:
Primo
Tren Susp
NPP
Orals:
Would like to try Halo and Cheque again. I had some of each, but I'm pretty sure the cheque was bunk and I wasn't lean enough to really capitalize off of the Halo.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Injs:
Primo
Tren Susp
NPP
Orals:
Would like to try Halo and Cheque again. I had some of each, but I'm pretty sure the cheque was bunk and I wasn't lean enough to really capitalize off of the Halo.

NPP is great, I prefer it over Deca.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic