Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

GDL labs danger

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I know that I'm not welcome at ij any longer, for some reason. Bad energy.....seems to be settling some now, though.

Nitti

Nitti

Jun 27, 2012
Thought wrong Nitti..

Well I'm glad to hear it. After he threatened me I decided to leave that board alone for a while. Anytime someone goes out of their way to do any digging about who you are, that's some serious shit! But anyway, you always seemed like a cool cat, you were a GDL rep which is the only reason I had any beef with you. Water under the bridge. Glad you see for yourself now

lucky_slevin

lucky_slevin

Nov 13, 2011
Well I'm glad to hear it. After he threatened me I decided to leave that board alone for a while. Anytime someone goes out of their way to do any digging about who you are, that's some serious shit! But anyway, you always seemed like a cool cat, you were a GDL rep which is the only reason I had any beef with you. Water under the bridge. Glad you see for yourself now

I appreciate the kind words brother. I do apologize for any negativity that may have been thrown back and forth between you and I, though I don't specifically remember anything too bad and I like the water under the bridge idea.. Spend enough time with anyone and your bound to see there true colors, maybe I just put too much faith in people is all.. You live and learn right??

Nitti

Nitti

Jun 27, 2012
I appreciate the kind words brother. I do apologize for any negativity that may have been thrown back and forth between you and I, though I don't specifically remember anything too bad and I like the water under the bridge idea.. Spend enough time with anyone and your bound to see there true colors, maybe I just put too much faith in people is all.. You live and learn right??
Yes sir! No harm no foul. Actually of all the venom that was spit back n forth, you were probably the only one who didn't really get in it. I have/had no quarrel with you. And I have to agree, people tend to disappoint often. I've learned to expect nothing , this way I'm never disappointed.

lucky_slevin

lucky_slevin

Nov 13, 2011
Yes sir! No harm no foul. Actually of all the venom that was spit back n forth, you were probably the only one who didn't really get in it. I have/had no quarrel with you. And I have to agree, people tend to disappoint often. I've learned to expect nothing , this way I'm never disappointed.

I'm not one to intentionally try to start shit with any one member in the community.. In our case it was simply a matter of whom I had ties with.. No matter my opinion, thoughts and whether or not I disagreed with his beliefs and/or actions I'd inevitably reap the consequences of the individual I represented.. Hence the reason I no longer represent that individual... And If any current "rep" or any member for that matter hasn't seen those true colors, it's only a matter of time.. You can mark my words
I've learned the same thing throughout the years as well Nitti.. Always assume the worst and hope for the best.. I hate disappointment..

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
nevermind, taken down out of respect for other mods at other boards

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

Thank you for your opinion but he was banned for more then speaking his peace. I wouldn't want him trolling though PM's and he has no reason to be here since this is not a source board so he will stay banned. A bitch move would be banning you for speaking your mind, not taking care of business btw.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Thank you for your opinion but he was banned for more then speaking his peace. I wouldn't want him trolling though PM's and he has no reason to be here since this is not a source board so he will stay banned. A bitch move would be banning you for speaking your mind, not taking care of business btw.

This is true LK. Superman....I'm a friend of nites. You're talking about IJ, correct? You should know the whole story.....but its a different story than what happened here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic