RalfKelleh
What's New?

GDL labs danger

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Is anyone really that hard up that they need to use someone in question like this? Sounds like someone I would want to have my name and address........

Either way, be safe guys.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Is anyone really that hard up that they need to use someone in question like this? Sounds like someone I would want to have my name and address........

Either way, be safe guys.

Exactly. In question stay away...

A

AnabolicState

Dec 21, 2012
Currently have GDL telling everyone I scammed him for 800 bucks.He fronted me some gear,seen me in the chat box praising someone else's gear.It was something a newer lab in the game sent me for free just to try out.Nobody owns me,its not like I got this on the front to use,this was to sell,and the agreement was it may take me a month or two,even 3 because I am new at this.Well he got pissed off and called me disloyal in the chat and talked down to me about how I owed him money.I told him to get fucked because that was something he could have told me in private.He blew up my phone at 6 am while I was laying in bed with my girl demanding I pay him right then or he would tell everyone I was a scammer.I told him I would sink his gear to the bottom of the ocean he keeps talking to me like that,that he is not gonna use his usual scare tactics on me or bully me with his bullshit.

So I tell him let me know who or where to send the gear to,someone neutral,because the bottles are unlevel,and two of the bottles have a different color tint to them which I took pictures of.That I dont even want his gear and I got it on the front like that because I heard bad things about him and his gear to begin with and I dont wanna pay a buncha money for some bunk gear.That I dont have the money right now so let me return the gear if he wants to be a dick about it He told me Get Fucked hes not wal-mart that I am just an elite scammer and probably tampered with the bottles.He involved the staff of the forum board hes sponsoring on telling them I scammed him.They know hes just being vindictive.They know of his reputation and I told them its best not to back that pony,to just stay out of it.
Point is dude is rolling around trying to get me labeled as a scammer because I wont go around bashing other peoples gear and pumping up his just cause he fronted be a bunch of overpriced shit at retail.

Just another great GDL experience to add to the list.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I've never heard of a source with a return policy. That story is a little fucked up.

Reactions: DF
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Dude, I'm not interested in bashing you at all. But you were fronted gear, and now you're saying the stuff is crap only AFTER he's making noise about not getting his $800. That's kinda lame. If you told him the time frame would be longer than a month, and it's now longer than a month, then you have every right to complain that he knew the time frame. But that's it.

A

AnabolicState

Dec 21, 2012
True,but it hasnt been a week,I told him it would be a few months,but since hes pissed he wants the money now.Well I dont have the money now,so he either gets his gear back,or waits till I sell it.I cant just make money appear out of thin air.Hes just demanding the money now because he knows I dont have it and likes the fact he can hold that im broke as a joke over my head and let everyone else know I owe him money,thats how hes been going about it.

A

AnabolicState

Dec 21, 2012
Another thing,hes also shorted my last 2 orders 10,000 IU's of hcg,and a bottle of clomid and nolva,which was a drop ship thing from one of my customers,so lets count it up,2 screw ups on 3 orders,Threatening me,trying to get me labeled as a scammer because of me talking good about another company....dont really see whats not to get.

A

AnabolicState

Dec 21, 2012
and the only reason I pointed that out about is gear is because I have heard of other complaints,but had never experienced it before personally,and I am the type that would keep my mouth shut about something like that as long as it wasnt dangerous.I mean he knew panther labs was all prop labeled as a million other types of gear and never told anyone,he helped him brew the stuff and label it.Let everyone buy it.I can just keep going,I knew I was doing buisness with someone like this and it might come back to bite me in the ass.

A

AnabolicState

Dec 21, 2012
SO point is,a dude with all that cool stuff going on is trying to get ME labeled as a scammer.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
GDL is an info collector and well known scammer that used to go by the name ICON. He has no care who he sells to or where he gets his money nor does he care about the safety of his customers. Clearly as a US domestic source he is out of line by selling his products on a US domestically hosted forum owned by Fuzo. Stay clear of GDL....

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
AnabolicState... several things are wrong here... you got in bed with a whore... agreed to pay her... found out she was a whore after you got laid... now you don't want to pay... PAY UP MOTHERFUCKER!

Even if it was shitty pussy... the whore fulfilled her end...

I have no use for you or the whore you got in bed with... both parties guilty...

A

AnabolicState

Dec 21, 2012
I never said I wasnt gonna pay,thats the point,he started calling me a scammer instantly when I said I didnt have the money.I got it on the front,with 2-3 months to pay,it was last week I received the stuff.So where the hell am I in the wrong?Ill pay the dude when I said I would,but im damn sure in no hurry now.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic