Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

GDL labs danger

liftsiron

liftsiron

Jul 26, 2012
GDL took over ICON and promised to make good to the peeps icon scammed and never did. IMO GDL is ICON....regardless I agree stay away.

S

sniper33

Sep 19, 2010
I heard GDL is now sourcing on Fuzo's board, doesn't surprise me a bit they are made for each other. Not to mention that board is hosted on an American server.

C

camthman

Jun 22, 2012
GDL took over ICON and promised to make good to the peeps icon scammed and never did. IMO GDL is ICON....regardless I agree stay away.

Dude, totally agree with that. I dealt with GDL for awhile and it was pretty awful. Cant say his gear was bad... but nonetheless.

A

arnoldblack

Sep 6, 2010
Dude, totally agree with that. I dealt with GDL for awhile and it was pretty awful. Cant say his gear was bad... but nonetheless.

I actually heard on another forum that GDL was busted by the feds yesterday. Be careful if you bought from him I have heard he saved customers info.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
I actually heard on another forum that GDL was busted by the feds yesterday. Be careful if you bought from him I have heard he saved customers info.
?

Where did you hear that?

G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011

Just sayin if you post a post like that maybe you should post a link to that forum you may be helping some peeps even though it seems not to many like him here... word of bust usually spreads fast from forum to forum but maybe you have a heads up and could save some people a headache.

WidowMaker

WidowMaker

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2013

Wrong answer!
GDL is NOT busted.
This is grim running around telling lies as usual!

georgia21

georgia21

Aug 30, 2010
Wrong answer!
GDL is NOT busted.
This is grim running around telling lies as usual!

Im curious how do you know if it is true or untrue? What did you see or hear to come to this conclusion? Lets face it GDL (ICON) is a scumbag with a bad attitude and could care less who he takes down with him if he was busted, obviously he is not careful since he is posting his list on Fuzo's domectically hosted forum. So you dont like grim, thats cool but why do you say its not true?

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
There was a PM sent out by PAIN at BOP, yes a shit board I know, but none the less I would rather be safe than sorry.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic