Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

GDL labs danger

G

gdl-labs

Scammer
May 29, 2012
lmfao...no heres the real story,,,69nites for some reason has a issue with me..and was a member on ij with 63 posts..every single one bashing someone...i got in an argument with him and told him that i would find him...keyword being i....not i was gonna post his info anywhere....if yous would like..ask him to post the email..now hes being vindictive..and thats fine...I have had a few complaints in regards to gear quality and t/a..lately....im will leave it at that.....when I was ICON it was much worse and shit has improved so why complain and tilltheend..come on bro......your a well know scammer and i cant even believe muggs let you on here.....

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
lmfao...no heres the real story,,,69nites for some reason has a issue with me..and was a member on ij with 63 posts..every single one bashing someone...i got in an argument with him and told him that i would find him...keyword being i....not i was gonna post his info anywhere....if yous would like..ask him to post the email..now hes being vindictive..and thats fine...gdl has had several member complaints in reguards to gear quality and t/a..lately....im will leave it at that.....when I was ICON it was much worse so why complain and tilltheend..come on bro......your a well know scammer and i cant even believe muggs let you on here.....

Goodbye, stay on your shit boards......

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
L.k is right! I don't get a thank u button on my phone sometimes but thank u for your last to goodbyes. 69nights is warning US for a reason Gdl! !!

Last edited:
69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
lmfao...no heres the real story,,,69nites for some reason has a issue with me..and was a member on ij with 63 posts..every single one bashing someone...i got in an argument with him and told him that i would find him...keyword being i....not i was gonna post his info anywhere....if yous would like..ask him to post the email..now hes being vindictive..and thats fine...gdl has had several member complaints in reguards to gear quality and t/a..lately....im will leave it at that.....when I was ICON it was much worse so why complain and tilltheend..come on bro......your a well know scammer and i cant even believe muggs let you on here.....

Having your rep come on here attempting to intimidate me with info you THINK you have from Googling my handle was a nice touch.

You should Google YOUR lab. You'll find this to be the 5th result on Google. I'm sure in no time with all the clicks its getting it will be number one. No amount of your shills posting on IJ will fix that.

Enjoy your stay on IJ. It is developing a reputation as bad as yours now is. And you won't be welcome anywhere else.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
For what its worth I'm confident that gdl was never going to post my info. He now has it and hasn't posted shit.

In email he said he was out of line with the pm threat.

It NEVER should have escalated to this level.

As far as I'm concerned this thread can get locked down and I'm burying the hatchet.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
For what its worth I'm confident that gdl was never going to post my info. He now has it and hasn't posted shit.

In email he said he was out of line with the pm threat.

It NEVER should have escalated to this level.

As far as I'm concerned this thread can get locked down and I'm burying the hatchet.

You are however Im not. I have been around the forums 15+ years and we all know the rules. When a member, source or mod threatens to post another member's info there is NEVER a good excuse for it and it should be dealt with swiftly and on a community basis. Threatening to post a person's info is absolutely off limits no matter how heated a debate may escalate.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
You are however Im not. I have been around the forums 15+ years and we all know the rules. When a member, source or mod threatens to post somebodies info there is NEVER a good excuse for it and it should be dealt with swiftly and on a community basis. threatening to post a person's info is absolutely off limits no matter how heated a debate may escalate.
I agree.

I never said I wanted it to disappear just that I was done blasting his name everywhere.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You are however Im not. I have been around the forums 15+ years and we all know the rules. When a member, source or mod threatens to post somebodies info there is NEVER a good excuse for it and it should be dealt with swiftly and on a community basis. Threatening to post a person's info is absolutely off limits no matter how heated a debate may escalate.

Even worse, because 2 days ago he didn't have your personal info and now he does, how did that happen? Was he actively seeking your info out from people?

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Even worse, because 2 days ago he didn't have your personal info and now he does, how did that happen? Was he actively seeking your info out from people?
Ask IJ staff ;).

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic