Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

GDL labs danger

A

AnabolicState

Dec 21, 2012
Considering I don't HAVE to pay anybody anything if I dont want to,and Im not the one who started spitting out names like scammer,Id say its pretty damn nice of me to even consider paying his bitch ass.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Considering I don't HAVE to pay anybody anything if I dont want to,and Im not the one who started spitting out names like scammer,Id say its pretty damn nice of me to even consider paying his bitch ass.

You do what you gotta do, but unless GDL specifically fronted you gear and said you don't have to pay for it, you have to pay for it. This guy may be a jerk, but always do the right thing. If you don't have the money now, and you didn't promise it at a specific time frame, I understand. Just communicate to him that you intend to pay him, and when you get the cash, IMHO you should pay the guy.

My view of these types of things is you always do the right thing, regardless of whether others are being sleazy. These carries over into all areas of life. You can't control what other people will do, or what they will say. But you can control what YOU do, and what YOU say.

I'm done preaching, LOL.

A

AnabolicState

Dec 21, 2012
No you are right,and even though I could disappear completely and never pay anyone,the right thing to do is the right thing to do,and I intend on paying him,not for him,for me,because karma is a bitch.You are not wrong at all about anything you said,but yeah hes just trying to use the fact that im a broke mofo to rub in my face and let everyone know that I owe him money just to be a jerk.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
That's why you pay for what you get. Whenever a "front" in this underground world is presented, there are typically some lingering attachments and contingencies that may follow......or penalties whether you're in the right or not.

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
That's why you pay for what you get. Whenever a "front" in this underground world is presented, there are typically some lingering attachments and contingencies that may follow......or penalties whether you're in the right or not.
there u go bro best advice there ^^^^^^^^^

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic