Found my way back...

Discussion in 'Member Online Journals' started by BrotherIron, Aug 23, 2018.

1. silvereyes87

silvereyes87 VIP Member

May 28, 2016
    Good shit man, howd your originally mess up your shoulder? I suffer from issues aswell.

2. BrotherIron

BrotherIron TID Board Of Directors

Mar 6, 2011
    I was a competitive Oly lifter (not a very good one) for a very famous team in the US for many years. We had over 20 national titles back in the day. Snatching wrecked my shoulder and I was young and dumb. Instead of working on mobility which was really unknown back then I would just force the bar into place which was just stupid. It's always been the bane of my existence since the couple injuries that caused me to quit Oly lifting.

silvereyes87 likes this.
  3. BrotherIron

BrotherIron TID Board Of Directors

Mar 6, 2011
    Taking some time off to let my body rest and more importantly so I can focus on my finals. Got a 97 on my Lab Final (got a 102 for Midterm) and received an award, Student of the Semester for Biology. It's pretty cool. The department elects 1 student for each science subject. Call me dork all you want but this time around, I'm going to do everything in my power to graduate with a 4.0. The only only thing I'm torn on is whether or not to do pre-med and later nursing or go the route of microbiology. I find bacteria and viruses fascinating.

Something else that's been on my mind is my body. It's been abused for over 2 decades and I think it's time to to add deca to my TRT protocol. It'll just be 100mg/wk to give my joints/body some much needed relief.