Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Favorite pre-workout supplement???

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Mesomorph by APS is my top seller for good reason. It is the best stim PWO out there imo. It has DMAA in it. Comparable to Angel Dust original or Jack3d original. Meth Lab by TLM has alot of good feedback as well. ESP by Metabolic Nutrition- I would rank in Top 3 as well.

Loved Mesomorph in PopRocket Flavor was pretty good. Been my favorite lately. I'm working on a Tub of the Jack3d right now. Been looking at TLM Products for a while.

5%Nutrition 5150 tastes great, several flavors...all good! I think what I like most about it is, helps me keep focus thru my whole workout

I tried and tried to like 5% products, but couldn't do it. I did like and used 5% REAL FOOD. The one product I kind of laughed at before I tried it. The PWO from 5% just felt wrong and jacked my stomach up. Same with his BCAA and CreaTEN products. I don't have a weak stomach either. I still have them all. Every time I try them, they give me the shits.

O

og17

Dec 27, 2015
Mr. Hyde just got reformulated and it's not near as good now. It was great. I just got a sample of a new one in I haven't tried. It's called "Razor8" and the ingredient lineup looks pretty sick. Pretty excited about trying it out. Found it pretty cheap on be.com too in case I wanna get it. Will probably try it tonight

Good to know, probly why it seems to burn out faster. Have you ever had hyper from FTA, i can only find it in indiana when i go see my family. Its pretty basic no filler at all. But lasts a while.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Good to know, probly why it seems to burn out faster. Have you ever had hyper from FTA, i can only find it in indiana when i go see my family. Its pretty basic no filler at all. But lasts a while.
No I haven't had that. Wasn't very impressed with the razor8 last night. Was pretty mediocre. The ingredient list had me pumped up for it, but it wasn't all that.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
No I haven't had that. Wasn't very impressed with the razor8 last night. Was pretty mediocre. The ingredient list had me pumped up for it, but it wasn't all that.

They have gone through 3 Formulas of Razor8. The oldest was Heavy on the Caffeine. Then they dosed High on DMAA and Yohimbine. The new one is lowered Dosed Yohimbine and no DMAA. It also actually has a full serving of Creatine. Which is rare in a PWO. Most just throw a gram and use it as filler to look good on the Label... What I hate the most is the very low dose for Beta Alanine they use.

My Newest PWO I have coming is from as Small Company. I have no idea how it's going to be. The Ingredient profile looks decent. Has 3g of Creatine in it. I'd rather see it removed moved and up the Dosages on Citruline Maleate and Beta Alanine.

Last edited:
Yomo

Yomo

MuscleHead
Dec 18, 2015
it's probably been over a year since I used anything other than food pre w/o, but when I did my go to was AE Presurge...just found out they don't make it anymore...their latest Pre w/o is called SteelEdge...seems to get good reviews...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Been using gun powder or pump fuel insanity for a few years now.
I get either at cost and they seem pretty good

P

Plex78

Dec 23, 2015
The original Jack3d was the best I ever had. Never tried the original NOxplode, but heard great things about it

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
The original Jack3d was the best I ever had. Never tried the original NOxplode, but heard great things about it

those were both incredible.

i'd lift for way too long and have to convince myself to leave the gym.

now im using something called "super bio freak". kinda cheesy but it works. it's mostly just beta alanine i think. and nitric oxide. no caffeine and no creatine.

Lokesh

Lokesh

Dec 11, 2015
Made my own based on what I think are the more useful ingredients in C4 Pre-Workout. Only cost me $40 for a 100 day supply instead of the $30-$40 it costs for a 30 day supply of C4.

P

Plex78

Dec 23, 2015
Made my own based on what I think are the more useful ingredients in C4 Pre-Workout. Only cost me $40 for a 100 day supply instead of the $30-$40 it costs for a 30 day supply of C4.

That is pretty good and a good supply of it to last you a long while.
Cellucor is forever remaking their C4 brand. I just tried 50X C4'and I'm not really impressed with it. It had stuff called teacor and other weird named stuff.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic