Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Favorite pre-workout supplement???

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Gotta give you guys the heads up on this new PWO. You might see me showing this product all over and it's not bc I rep for BSL (bc I don't) but genuinely the old Angel Dust PWO was hands down one of the best stim based PWO of all time.

Anyways, the product got "banned" in 2014- but its' coming back. Will be here in 2 weeks or less. 75mgs of DMAA per serving

I have it on my store for presale, you can get it at various stores. Either way if you want something super potent, you def want to look into this-
http://stores.gymntonic.com/dust-extreme-new-super-potent-pre-workout/

B

bthatch

Jul 8, 2016
What's your favorite pre-workout supplement???
What item (or combination of items) gets you motivated, focused, and helps you get through a grueling workout???
So I am just starting my bulking up and I have been using Beachbody's Energize pre-workout and their supplements to recover. They really get me ready and keep me focused on my workout I would highly recommend them to anyone in this forum. I personally need the pre-workout to get through a greuling workout I know not everyone does, but it truly makes a different in my workout. I hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I've been using boladiol and Ment PWO (I know, not a supplement). WOW! Deep pumps and great stamina. Incredible combo.

Patriot1405

Patriot1405

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2011
I use Mr.hyde, 2 scoops and 20mgs of adderall, that I get from a friend of mine. Unbelievable focus!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic