Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Favorite pre-workout supplement???

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
What's your favorite pre-workout supplement???
What item (or combination of items) gets you motivated, focused, and helps you get through a grueling workout???

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Caffeine (400 mg) + Ephedrine (56 mg)

K

KMB

Dec 14, 2011
Pre-Jym. Best supplements I've ever used.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Dbol, dbol, DBOL! Nothing has topped that for me. But sports supplement wise, I enjoy superpump 3.0 pretty much anything with Agmatine is a go for me

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
LGI's Fully Loaded is the best new OTC "Pre" I've tried. As for the not so OTC, 20mg Halotestin chewed up with 50mg of DMAA/400mg Caffeine is even better.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Dbol, dbol, DBOL! Nothing has topped that for me. But sports supplement wise, I enjoy superpump 3.0 pretty much anything with Agmatine is a go for me

What about combining that with some caffeine and ephedrine like FLEX mentioned???
I was thinking a 10mg. Dbol and some ephedrine slammed down with a Redbull about 30 minutes before training could be pretty effective...

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
LGI's Fully Loaded is the best new OTC "Pre" I've tried. As for the not so OTC, 20mg Halotestin chewed up with 50mg of DMAA/400mg Caffeine is even better.

Thanks. Still never tried Halo, and I'm not sure why...Your mix sounds pretty powerful though.
I've had good luck with some of the OTC stuff in the past too...

Last edited:
kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
I've been contemplating buying a pre lately although I'm kinda hesitant about most supplements . Thanks Mike_RN I will most likely take your recommendation on the Fully Loaded as it's available to me in the UK . I had narrowed the choice down to Cellucor C4 , Betancourt Bullnox , Piana's Kill It and Jacked Factory Altius ( which I liked but is currently not available in the UK ) what do you guys think of these ?

The last pre I took was 8 years ago the original Superpump 250 & NO Explode .

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I've been contemplating buying a pre lately although I'm kinda hesitant about most supplements . Thanks Mike_RN I will most likely take your recommendation on the Fully Loaded as it's available to me in the UK . I had narrowed the choice down to Cellucor C4 , Betancourt Bullnox , Piana's Kill It and Jacked Factory Altius ( which I liked but is currently not available in the UK ) what do you guys think of these ?

The last pre I took was 8 years ago the original Superpump 250 & NO Explode .

The new superpump blows the old one away. It's great and the pumps are intense. I'd really like to try rich piana's stuff too. The ingredients look awesome. Let us know which you go with and how it goes.

L

lennoxchi

Nov 20, 2012
mr hyde, speed x3 are two of the best out there now. haven't tried the new superpump, I have a hard time when a company makes a product then changes it (takes out the good stuff cause they got caught) and then releases the "new" version.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
i dont know it tne counts, but i love it 2hr pre w/o with some d-bol :)
as far as otc supps havnt used them in quite a while
i forget what it was called something red something lol i forget
i also tried speedX3 a few times and that worked GREAT!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic