Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Favorite pre-workout supplement???

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
For evening training I like Insanity from NuBreed since it's quick acting..... I can take half a scoop and train for two hours and still go to bed.

For morning session I like Whiplash from NuBreed.... they buffer it with agmatine so I don't crash and can still be functional after a 4 hour squat day.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
If a night time preworkout or performance enhancer is what you are looking for, please feel free to check out my PWO. This is my design, formula, label..etc..I got the name after Ultimate Orange dropped their copyright years back.

Anyways check out the reviews on it.

The product sells very well and I use it anytime I need extra oxygen and to work out endlessly. Stimulant wise, it is not gonna spike or stimulate you like Mesomorph, M1, jacked or the old angel dust..but this absolutely will improve endurance style workouts miraculously.

http://stores.gymntonic.com/1-selli...eworkout-by-mind-charm-technologies-preorder/

ultimateorangeLABELNEW.jpgultimateorangeJUICEDreallife.jpg

B

bossman

Sep 26, 2014
i should just start making my own. i have plenty of dmaa and some synephrine too. all i need is some pump ingredients. i don't like creatine because it makes me pee too much.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I have been using a cheepo called essential amino energy.
Made by ON. good stuff. Pineapple or the blue raspberry

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
New Formula I'm really enjoying:

25mg Methyltestosterone
25mg DMAA (Geranamine)
400mg Caffeine
25g Glycofuse Flavored (or generic HCBD and some Crystal Light lemonade)
5g BCAA
10g EAAs

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
New Formula I'm really enjoying:

25mg Methyltestosterone
25mg DMAA (Geranamine)
400mg Caffeine
25g Glycofuse Flavored (or generic HCBD and some Crystal Light lemonade)
5g BCAA
10g EAAs

Dang buddy you don't play around!

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Speaking of methyltest...

any of you guys ever try Trest preworkout?? That and Mentabolan are no joke. They are as good as Test Suspension imo, maybe better at high dosages.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Dang buddy you don't play around!
I feel like the only useful place for oral AAS is pre-workout, pre-meet or pre-show. I loaded some leftover Superdrol 3days into my last NPC show and looked full and dry. I love Halotestin during contest prep to keep me motivated during training. I've used Dbol 1hr prior to training with a real boost and very little "bloat" @ 25mg. I had this Methyltest burning a hole in my safe and decided to see if it works well 3/4-1hr preworkout. It's stronger than the Dbol at same dose and certainly helps with aggression/CNS boost.

N

Nappy511

Apr 26, 2016
That's not the same C4. That's called C4 sport and it's no better than Powerade/Gatorade

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic