Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Ever try a steroid and you won't ever take it again?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Anadrol. I've tried it from 2 different well known sources and even bumped the dose up pretty high. No matter what I do alls I get is the negatives(bp, loss of appetite, etc) and no positives from it.

Anadrol has had me face to face with the angel of death...itdroped my blood sugar down so low i allmost died twice useing it....Longs stories and i do think i posted on my experiance years ago...anadrol is taboo as far as im concern...dw

Last edited:
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
people just bash certain steroids because their genetics cant take it? im good responder to everything. anadrol? I don't know what people are talking about, probably the best steroid I tried. lol the guy taking ai for anadrol. and winstrol joint pain is myth to me. inject me 2g of deca week i would still not get deca dick.

may i ask your age and how long u been uuseing..really bro i once was able to take anadrol when i was much yonger but your body changes all the time....Just be careful with anything u use...and mkae sure u take a babay asprin ed ...that wil help keep your blood thin...not saying it will kep u froma heart attack or stroke but every bit counts ****ing with anabolics...dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Prednisone????

mainly just good for your joints...but also bad on your ammune system..plus the meds are use for oyher med reasons ...i doc gave it to me when i was have back elbow problems...shorly aftyer caught a bad case of the flu...i said **** that shit....dw

Last edited:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I hate that shit.
I was taking 80mg a day before tapering down.
Horrible shit.

Its a cortico steroid so not really fitting in this category.
It is horrible, can't remember what I was taking it for. Sinus problems I think.

I was kinda having a laugh with my response, although it is something I would never use again lol.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Oh and Boldenone Propionate. Threw it all away after one injection. I really was worried about my arm to the point I went to the doc and told him exactly what was going on. My arm was so swollen it looked like it belonged in one of those "Synthol Retards" threads. Horrible stuff.

lol...yeah that some powerfull shit..when i has a few bottle of the shit i just mixed it down or watered it down...Still got sore but not as bad...There are ways around being able to use a compound...dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Halo, got some for free one time. took it for 3 days and had the worst headaches and bloody noses.

to bad u got those side effect becuase halo worls so quick and mkaes u feel like the strongest beast around...And u dont need much about 10mgs is enough to get the job done.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I have limited experience (Anadrol, Anavar, Dianabol, NPP, Test E, Phera Plex and X-Tren) but I would say Phera-plex (made me feel like shit) and probably testosterone. Sadly, It doesn't do anything for me, even at high dosages. I may use it as the base of a cycle at 200-300mgs per week but nothing more. :(
im with u rein...i keep amy abuse low a possible...and really its all anyone needs if you are just looking to keep alittle size and strengh.dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I would venture to guess that tren is a big offender here...guys either love it or just can't handle the sides

High dose dbol (above 50mg ED) is something I won't do again... just walking gave me incredibly painful calf pumps

i find just a few weeks on d-bol and that only at around 30mgs i start to get lower back pains...and i have to back off....Still d-bol and winstrol are my favortie two orals...I just learned when my boady had enough so i back off.dw

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Anything that is progesterogenic or is a prolactin (Nandrolones, Anadrol, Tren) but tren is the only one I might reconsider. I love dbol and I use with Var or Tbol and never get back pump or gyno.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
primo @ 800mg's absolutely killed my sex drive. loved the results it gave me but absolutely removed any semblance of a libido. I ran it at 800mg's for a little over 4 months with a primo acetate kickstart - a solid 4 months of having zero interest in sex.

i probably wont run it again due to that.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Tren................................................................................................................................................................................

Hero Swole

Hero Swole

Apr 18, 2013
Tren................................................................................................................................................................................

You tried tren!!! Oh lawdd... I hope you didn't try it for too "long".

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic