Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Ever try a steroid and you won't ever take it again?

Mike Singletary

Mike Singletary

Sep 8, 2010
I think I am done with anadrol forever. The bloat is just too much. Even with an AI I still bloat out badly.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
im assuming you have adjusted the AI and still too much bloat?

Spikykite

Spikykite

Feb 14, 2011
if it aint gonah work for you just try something else that works

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I think I am done with anadrol forever. The bloat is just too much. Even with an AI I still bloat out badly.

im with u on the anadrol..not because of the bloat..i like the bloat look..anadrol has brough me to death 2 times allready..it lowers my blood suger to the point of no return....its the most horrible feeling i ever experiance in my whole life....vomitting and shitting at the same time...passed out and knew and felt i was going to die....anadrol is the devil to me...dw

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Halo, got some for free one time. took it for 3 days and had the worst headaches and bloody noses.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I would venture to guess that tren is a big offender here...guys either love it or just can't handle the sides

High dose dbol (above 50mg ED) is something I won't do again... just walking gave me incredibly painful calf pumps

Seabass

Seabass

Feb 19, 2011
I love anadrol. And AIs don't touch drol, because drol doesn't aromatize.

I can't take tren.

I don't like the sides form dbol, and don't get much from it unless I pump up the dose.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Anadrol for me as well, gave me insane headaches.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Anadrol and winstrol. Get terrible headaches on anadrol, probably blood pressure more then anything and winny is absolute hell on my joints. I must be getting old.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Deca for me, got deca dick from it bad, my shit just refused to work. So I had to ditch it.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Deca for me, got deca dick from it bad, my shit just refused to work. So I had to ditch it.

that's true, forgot about deca....I would be horny and right in the middle of a pussy poundin good time and my soldier would stand at ease, lol. I'd still be horny as hell but couldn't get the guy to salute....frustrating, lol

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Not really but I found EQ didn't do much for me at all, not that I wouldn't do it again though, lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic