Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Ever try a steroid and you won't ever take it again?

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
well i ran a test cycle only 600mg @10weeks 1st time and my sex drive has gone!!

P

plusone1

Mar 20, 2012
I will never try 1 Methyl Testosterone. OMG. Tren is another one that I can't handle.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
never took anything that i couldnt take again....tren over 600mg for longer than 12 weeks makes me see red so i found my limitations on tren....

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
well i ran a test cycle only 600mg @10weeks 1st time and my sex drive has gone!!

Lenny: Don't take this the wrong way. But as I recall you stopped mid cycle without any PCT. You didn't have everything you needed when you began the cycle, that is why this happened. I'm surprised you would make this post, considering those facts.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
The bottom line is you have to run everything with test if you want any kind of normal sex life, longterm I'm talking. All this Deca-Dick stuff is true, but I bet in every case the person wasn't running enough test to counterbalance the deca. Test is absolutely needed in all stacks to combat and keep the natural sex drive and function working, period, especially in long term cycles.
I've not really had deca dick. I haven't run a high dose ever but have gotten NPP up to 600mg/wk with no erection problems. Personally, I get zero difference in sex drive from 100mg/wk of Test C or 600mg/wk. All the test in the world aint going to give you your drive back if your prolactin levels (and other hormone levels) are all f*cked up. I have more drive on 150/wk test and 200/wk Tren E than on test alone.

Yeah, All I'm hearing these days even from guys who should know better is tren only cycles or deca cycles. I'm thinking WTF? Why not an anadrol only cycle? Its the same thing. You are shutting down your test and not putting it back.

A tren or deca only cycle is completely different than an anadrol only cycle. You can't run Anadrol for 20 weeks. And certainly not for 6 months. A 20 week deca only or tren only cycle ain't going to decrease LH and FSH levels any more than Test only at 100mg/wk. Not like putting test in a cycle is a magic bullet that will make you keep your gains either. A longer cycle will increase chances of keeping your gains. I've been on Test at 100wk (with a few blasts here and there) for over 5 years now and even at just 100/wk my LH levels were essentially zero.

When you're on TRT the whole game changes. Not saying abuse the shit out of your body type game changer, but perspective. When you aren't basing all your decisions on "being shut down" you make totally different (and if your smart, healthier) decisions. I wouldn't do a zero test cycle but I've been running Test 150mg/wk with 200mg Tren E for about 15 weeks and I absolutely can't gain fat no matter what I eat. Last night at work someone told me I eat like a garbage disposal. And I'm getting leaner and more vascular as the weeks go by. Added 600/wk of EQ abt 5 weeks ago. Very excited to see the slight added benefits from that while I continue the low dose test/tren for another 20 weeks.

I had a CMP last week and all my labs looked good. Kidney function, liver enzymes etc. Had therapeutic blood letting last week. Will get a CBC shortly and get lipids and PSA tested a couple months after I come off.

Last edited:
wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
I'm very surprised to hear some of the compounds in this thread.

I would have assumed HALO would be the #1 compound on this list.

The only compound I ever regret having used in my past but is not AAS is Accutane. I had hair until I used Accutane..that was the most toxic thing my body has ever experienced. Stuff is HORRIBLE for you.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Anadrol.....it jacks my bp to unsafe levels.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Cheque drops. Wont ever take them again. Been many many years now since I did take them but i didnt like going from a smile to wanting to rip someones throat out in half a second because i couldn't control myself. Bad bad bad stuff. (made me strong as i have ever been though)
:)

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Of course , it's all part of the game . We all respond some what differently for many reasons . That's why you should only trust yourself with the way things work . I'm constantly pointing out that asking around for many many reasons is foolish . You are your greatest advisor and experience the best teacher .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic