Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Ever try a steroid and you won't ever take it again?

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
Dbol and var both make me hypoglycemic as a mother f. On the opposite side clomid makes me want to cry at reverse mortgage commercials. No Mas

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I feel like shit on dbol and deca. The bloat is still moderate even with ancillaries and solid diet. EQ is weak and the possibility of hct, hgb, plt, & rbc getting out of range for mild to low gains is not worth it.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
A-bombs...BP and no appetite
TNE...Animal but BP headaches fro hell
Winny...looked great but everything hurt.
Deca....fat face

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Superdrol... Pumps were kick ass. Made me nauseous as hell though. So much that I didn't want to get out of bed.

Stankyleg

Stankyleg

Sep 5, 2013
Superdrol. Blood in my semen. Not cool. Eq, I don't see the point and I don't need thicker blood.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I almost forgot BNE. Bold no ester. Worse than bold prop. Felt like I was injecting pure alcohol and hurt like I had been shot for the next two weeks. Could not lift my right arm for 6 days after doing one ml in the delt. Had a hot knot the size of an egg for about a week. Burn in hell GP and genxxl!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Gunslinger yep bold prop stay away lol

T

thehillbilly

Mar 31, 2012
The bottom line is you have to run everything with test if you want any kind of normal sex life, longterm I'm talking. All this Deca-Dick stuff is true, but I bet in every case the person wasn't running enough test to counterbalance the deca. Test is absolutely needed in all stacks to combat and keep the natural sex drive and function working, period, especially in long term cycles.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
The bottom line is you have to run everything with test if you want any kind of normal sex life, longterm I'm talking. All this Deca-Dick stuff is true, but I bet in every case the person wasn't running enough test to counterbalance the deca. Test is absolutely needed in all stacks to combat and keep the natural sex drive and function working, period, especially in long term cycles.

Yeah, All I'm hearing these days even from guys who should know better is tren only cycles or deca cycles. I'm thinking WTF? Why not an anadrol only cycle? Its the same thing. You are shutting down your test and not putting it back.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
If I haven't posted already yes- ill never get how people don't think they need test. If it was one compound only test should be it wether its size power or being lean . Diet decides your body comp. test is the base of any good cycle and the king of all compounds

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic