Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Ever try a steroid and you won't ever take it again?

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
the only bad steroid is a fake steroid lets keep it real here folks

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Dbol. Never would use it again. Severe anger issues. I hate everyone on dbol. I even hate myself on dbol.

Meanwhile Halo never made me even slightly irritable. Go figure.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I found that most issues I had with aas were dose related. However, winstrol gave me the most horrible joint pains. I already have bad joints, and winny just took it to a level so bad, I couldn't even function.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I found that most issues I had with aas were dose related. However, winstrol gave me the most horrible joint pains. I already have bad joints, and winny just took it to a level so bad, I couldn't even function.
Me too. Can't do winny…

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that even 600mg of REAL test a week is too much .This probably doesn't speak well for my mental disposition but its true ,I'm irritable and get angry easily of course i might mention I've been on this amount for months also with eq .. i lowered to 300 mg a week about 3 weeks ago i feel much more calm not a sex fiend either .Ive taken high dbol deca with no issues halo made me nuts .

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I guess no one heres done superdrol.....shits intense!

Theres nothing that i wouldnt do, as theres always ways to work it in....lower dosages, stack w. Other compounds, etc

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I guess no one heres done superdrol.....shits intense!

Theres nothing that i wouldnt do, as theres always ways to work it in....lower dosages, stack w. Other compounds, etc

I absolutely loved superdrol but did suffer some pretty harsh post sides and shut me down hard as ****! But was great. I could have definitely been more experienced and prepared for it when I ran it though. Was still a newb so didn't have all my ducks in a row. I'd love to run it again with my experience now

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012

I am finding the above to be the case also. I like to play around and find the sweet spot and am finding the "less is best" statement to be very true :)

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I am finding the above to be the case also. I like to play around and find the sweet spot and am finding the "less is best" statement to be very true :)

and now I'm finding that none is even better...LOL :)

(well....I don't count TRT ;) )

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
A lot of Hate for drol in here. I love that shit... all I can think about right now is how to sneak a couple hundred bucks away from the wife to stock up on it!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic