Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

DLTBB Progress Log

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
Having a rest tonight boys. I’d have been happy to train but the Mrs has insisted I rest. I only slept for like an hour so it makes sense. Gonna have a bath and some food and hopefully a decent sleep.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
30th November

Cardio:

• 25 minutes incline treadmill 140BPM, final 5 minutes incline run 170+ BPM
Push:
  • Flat plate-loaded press 4 x 6-8 (4.5 PPS top set)
  • Single pec deck 3 x 12
  • Cable Y raise 3 x 8-12
  • Single cable rear delt 3 x 8-12
  • Single cross body push-down 2 x 10-12
  • Single cable overhead extension 2 x 10-12
Lots of cables I know but taking sets in desired rep ranges to failure so I can’t complain.

I think I figured out the BP conundrum. I take the occasional 0.25 Arimidex when I feel high E2 symptoms and it looks like the tub I loaded with a handful of what I thought were 1mg cut in to quarters have actually been other similar looking white pills which I must have mistaken for Arimidex. Possibly old T3 or something, I can’t even be sure. Bloods will come back with high E2 which will explain BP spiking. Popped AI last night and feel better already. Classic right?

My mate has a chest infection so trained alone and Saturday’s hike may be cancelled. Bummer.

Today was a lovely session. I shit you not when I say I could barely lift my arms by the end because my shoulders were so ridiculously pumped.

Hopefully I can sleep well without thinking I’m going to have a heart attack tonight eh?

Got the rice cooker full of the fluffiest Jasmine known to man warmed up nicely for when I get home and plenty of chicken breasts to chuck in the air fryer, have a good night fellas.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Nice work brother!

Don't knock the cables. I recently did an all cable chest, back and shoulders workout to show a few friends some different exercises. I was completely wrecked when I was done.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
Haven't been able to take BP reading again because I need batteries for my cuff but my RHR is down by 20+ BPM compared to yesterday now I've popped a bit of AI and been able to sleep. Mental.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
Nice work brother!

Don't knock the cables. I recently did an all cable chest, back and shoulders workout to show a few friends some different exercises. I was completely wrecked when I was done.
Can't beat the pump from a few good sets of cables TBH!

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
Doctor called back regarding the bloods and everything looks fine. They didn't do a hormone panel with that batch so I couldn't see where my E2 was but it must have been raised. Liver/kidneys in range. RBC is better than last time but still a little low and iron is on the lower end but improved from last bloods. I've not been consistent with iron supplements so I can bring that up quite easily myself.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
1st December

Cardio:

• N/A
Pull:
  • Hammer Strength iso row 3 x 6-8
  • Neutral pull-up 3 x to failure
  • Wide grip pull-down 3 x 6-10
  • Straight arm rope pullover 2 x to failure
  • Lean away cable curl 3 x 6-10
  • DB hammer curl 3 x 6-10 each side
  • Preacher 21’s 2 rounds
No cardio as I have errands to run.

Lovely session again and feeling much better and back to normal now my heart rate, BP and E2 is down. One little imbalance can really mess with you.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
Definitely slept better the last couple of nights. I feel much better for it. And RHR has stayed down too according to my watch. Looks like tomorrow's hike is officially cancelled as my mate is still suffering with a chest infection. I have another friend who says he'll do it but he's not very knowledgeable and it's supposedly a challenging/potentially dangerous route to scramble up. I'm still not massively experienced myself so it's not really appealing to me. Don't fancy falling to my rocky death just before Christmas. Means I can go in and hit legs tonight at least.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
2nd December

Cardio:

• N/A
Legs:
  • Pendulum squat 4 x 6-8 (did too many warm-up sets leading up to working as I forgot my working weights on the machine)
  • Single leg hack squat 3 x 6-8
  • Leg extension 3 x 8-12
  • Weighted hyperextension 3 x to failure
  • Standing calf raise 4 x 10-12
Not at my usual gym so using some different kit. Love that pendulum squat, wish my main gym would get one in.

Nothing major planned this weekend. Kind of bummed the hike got cancelled but we’ll get it rescheduled soon enough.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
3rd December

Cardio:

• 25 minutes incline treadmill (20 minutes 140-150 BPM & 5 minutes 170+ to finish)
Push:
  • Flat machine press 3 x to failure (stacks at 145KG - 14, 11, 10)
  • Single pec deck 3 x 8-12
  • Seated Smith press 3 x 6-8
  • Cable Y raise 3 x 8-12
  • Single rope push-down 2 rounds of triple drop sets
Nice session in the bag today.

Need to pin some Test/Mast/Primo today.

Going to take the dog out for a long walk and get some dinner. Probably visit the family later and then need to sit down at the laptop and make some training plans. This week’s been a record week for new coaching clients, it’s starting to catch on now and getting a lot of recommendations to friends too which is beautiful.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
4th December

Cardio:

• 25 minutes incline treadmill (20 minutes 140-150 BPM & 5 minutes 170+ to finish)
Pull:
  • Weighted wide-grip pull-up 4 x 6-8 & 1 set BW to failure super strict
  • Meadows row 3 x 6-8
  • Low cable row 2 x 6-8
  • Chest supported T bar wide/high 2 x 6-8
  • Face away cable curl 3 x 8-12
  • Barbell 21’s 2 rounds
The festivities have started in the DLTBB a household. Tree’s up, Spotify Christmas playlist was on and we watched both Gavin and Stacey Christmas specials last night.

Going for a steak dinner today for my Mrs grandma’s birthday. Looking forward to it TBH.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic