Rolanalon
What's New?

DLTBB Progress Log

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Looking great brother!

Those walks/hikes are always better when you have someone there to enjoy them with and the views are awesome.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
14th November

Cardio:

• 25 minutes stationary bike 150BPM
Pull:
  • Iliac pull 3 x 6-8
  • Single arm pull-down 3 x 6-8
  • Yates row 3 x 6-8
  • Chest supported T-bar 3 x 6-8
  • Preacher curl 3 x 8-10
  • Cable curl 3 x 8-10
Plus the usual core and mobility work. Was struggling to get a proper pump today - I think I’m still a little depleted. Need to increase my food today. Doesn’t help that I’ve had the shits, colitis is playing up a little at the moment.

Not made any plans today. Going to use it as a day to catch up with admin/finish up a few plans and relax for a change. This weekend was all systems go and I’m feeling pretty tired.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
15th November

Cardio:

Legs:
  • Leg press 3 x 6-8
  • Standing leg curl 4 x 8-12
  • Leg extension 3 x 8-12
  • Seated calf raise superset with standing calf raise 2 rounds
  • Abductors 2 x to failure
Calf striations and veins:

Me and my training partner are still suffering with a little soreness in the hips/knees/quads from the hike but I insisted we hit legs as we skipped them last time.

I always used to get horrendous cramps when doing abductors but today I was totally pain-free and the movement felt super smooth. My stretching/mobility routine is paying off folks. I can’t recommend it enough. Get yourself a mat and put 15-20 minutes aside daily. Your body will thank you for it.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
16th November

Cardio:

Push:
  • Machine chest press 3 x 6-8
  • Standing BB press 3 x 6-8
  • CGBP 2 x 6-8
  • Cable Y raise 3 x 8-10
  • Cable fly 2 x 8 (felt a little bit of grinding in the shoulder here so decided to back off to prevent any potential injury)
  • Banded face pull 3 x 20
Pardon the constipated look.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
17th November

Cardio:

Pull:
  • Wide grip pull-up 3 x to failure
  • One arm DB row 3 x 6-8
  • Single arm cable row 3 x 6-8
  • Iliac pull 3 x 10
  • Preacher 3 x 8-12
  • EZ curl 2 x 10-12
Had a few comments this week about looking bigger/fuller. Nothing has changed with PEDs yet but my digestion/appetite has been better than it has been. Probably more hydrated/more glycogen kicking about.

Will start a new cycle in the next couple of weeks so be prepared for some good gains in here.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
Having a rest today. I think it'll be beneficial. And it means I can train and time my time over the weekend without risk of burning out. We've booked a couples Thai massage after work. My Mrs booked us in for one that I know from experience is a happy ending place initially but I told her to cancel it and try somewhere else. They're not even qualified masseuses, the whole thing is just a ploy to offer the happy ending which I wouldn't be benefitting from during a couples session. Back in the gym for hamstring focused leg day tomorrow!

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
19th November

Cardio:

Legs:
  • SLDL 3 x 6
  • Single leg curl 3 x 10-12 and one triple drop set
  • Leg extension 3 x 10-12 and one triple drop set
  • Abductor 2 x to failure
  • Adductor 2 x to failure
  • Standing calf raise 5 x 8-15
Pump sponsored by greasy MSG loaded Chinese food from last night.

Not feeling as sore from the massage as expected. Just my traps which I expected because they were very tight. Definitely feel like it’s helped me out. I ought to do it more often TBH.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
20th November

Cardio:

Push:
  • Incline press 3 x 6-8
  • Hammer Strength seated press 3 x 6-8
  • Cable fly 3 x 8-12
  • Banded laterals and rears superset 3 rounds
  • Cross body triceps pushdown 3 x 8-12
I went out for a drink with my cousin last night and got carried away and stayed out until 2AM. Barely ate all day so ended up feeling proper drunk. Staggering around and shit. Pitiful really. Looked lean and dry in the gym today at least but won’t be doing that again in a hurry. My Mrs wasn’t happy either because I told her I’d be back at 9PM.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
21st November

Cardio:

• N/A
Pull:
  • Wide-grip pull down machine to failure (16, 13, 12 with machine stacked)
  • Hammer Strength iso lateral row 3 x 6-8
  • Pull-up underhand grip 3 x to failure (24, 21, 20) Bit of wrist discomfort during set 3
  • Banded face pull superset with single straight arm pull-over 3 rounds
  • Preacher 3 x 6-10
  • Single cable curl 3 x 6-10
Almost sacked the training off but decided to go and had a good session. Trained alone. Glad I got it done.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
24th November

Cardio:

• N/A - All bikes occupied when I got in and certainly wasn’t go to cycle post-legs
Legs:
  • Narrow stance leg press 2 x 6-8
  • Hack squat 3 x 6-8
  • Bulgarian split squat 3 x 6-8
  • Sissy squat 2 x to failure & pulse/partials
  • Adductor/abductor superset 2 rounds
  • Standing calf raise 4 x 12-14 & finish with a drop set and pulses
Also included 4 sets of biceps at the end as I felt I didn’t do enough during pull.

Was kind of glad I skipped cardio because I’d just cooked and ate a huge Thai green curry about an hour before training and it was still sitting heavy on my stomach.

Trying to incorporate some more knees-over-toes movements with my feet placed slightly lower as per a video posted on the forum earlier this week. Still working on hamstring and hip flexor mobility daily too which has improved a great deal across the board. Abductors in particular is a night and day difference.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
Rest day for me today chaps. Tired and done a lot of training on consecutive days, I know I need it even though it pains me not to get something done. Well, I’ve still done some stretching/mobility at least, but no lifting for me today. Going to get some pizza with my Mrs. The little fella got a haircut today, looks brand new. My Mrs idea to leave the little boots on him, FYI.
C8E5EBCF-8780-4575-A12D-3F5D60D8E7B7.jpeg

3A6A71A5-89E9-4CA2-A496-CC3C1EABCE84.jpeg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic