Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Dilemma. Low endocrine impact cycle?

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
That reminds me I need to research that a-acid.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
PC, what part of "Please refrain from adding any more of your ignorant advice. We've got this." did you not understand? Reading comprehension, my friend.

Alas, I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

So now you are plagiarizing me? And your last post was insisting upon proper footnoting for a bodybuilding forum. Oh the irony.

So then, insisting that a 21 year old should not do steroids is ignorant? Of all people, you should know that when androgens are introduced to an immature endocrine system that the results can be disastrous. What next, Chrystal meth for making weight?

Angry, please consider this: I am very pro-steroid. They can enhance your life tremendously, or they can harm it. But for you, cycling now would be a huge mistake. Any supposed "friend" that asks what gear can have a "low" impact on your system is 100% ignorant, and certainly does not have your best interests at heart. There is no such thing as an effective steroid minimally impacting your endocrine system.

Please take my advice: Stay natural for at least 2 more years. If you absolutely must enhance your performance, run Clomid. If you want a cns stimulant, look to 1,3 dimethylamine. But be very, very carful with it, as it is a very strong CNS stimulant and can easily be abused. Get something called "Nitro NCG". Do not use the recommended dosing (1-3 scoops) all you need is 1/2 to 2/3rds of a scoop.

Finally, CBS has an agenda against me. He follows me around from forum to forum and from thread to thread. He does not care about you, he only cares about his crusade against me. Just look at his post history.

I have coached many, many young men like you. I taught college for 14 years, and part of that job was advising young men. Thus, I understand well how you think. You have a burning desire to be a champion, and I am 100% sure that, if you make the right choices, you will be. Your lifts are already close to being world class. If you are patient and smart, you will someday be one of the best power lifters in the world. Just give yourself a couple of years more before cycling.

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
So now you are plagiarizing me? And your last post was insisting upon proper footnoting for a bodybuilding forum. Oh the irony.

Yes, that's what it is, PC. I'm plagiarizing you. It couldn't be that I was using your own words to make you look like the fool you really are. :rolleyes:

Finally, CBS has an agenda against me. He follows me around from forum to forum and from thread to thread. He does not care about you, he only cares about his crusade against me. Just look at his post history.

You really think a lot of yourself, don't you. Fact is, I'm here for business to which you aren't privy. While here, I've posted in a few threads that caught my interest, including a couple that you were involved in. You're quite right that I have an agenda, though, but it's an anti-bullshit agenda. And it just so happens that whenever I read your posts, it's always bullshit. Luckily, the members of TID are figuring you out all on their own. Regardless, you can relax as I'll be returning to Meso soon.

In the meantime, why don't you leave this kid's thread alone. Your advice is clearly not wanted and your involvement, as is usually the case, has derailed the thread into the absurd.

Regards

CBS

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Below this line should be NEW ideas for the OP. We understand everyone's opinions thus far. No need to defend yourselves any further. No one is going to concede.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Reactions: SAD
A

ANGRY

Feb 25, 2014
Everyone, holy Christ, please relax. This thread got way testy (yes, pun) in a hurry. I'm taking it all in stride and learning a ton from all of you.

It's clear that cycling at this age is an unacceptable risk at this stage in the game, given my potential as a natural.

Can we instead look at what supplementation/enhancement outside of anabolics would most benefit me between now and next April? I'm looking into the a-acid, what else should I look into?

Thank you all very much for the help.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Below this line should be NEW ideas for the OP. We understand everyone's opinions thus far. No need to defend yourselves any further. No one is going to concede.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a great idea, I second this. And I respect all that has posted to this point.

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
ANGRY, here's what we know.

BEAST and ReCycle stack has worked well for you, along with the peptides. So we know that, and how you react to each. My advice would be to add A-Acid into the stack and see if you notice any benefits.

Growth and/or IGF could be an option, although CERTAINLY not cheap. Potentially a thought for a blast this summer, if the funds allow. Anybody (sans mr. jitsu) have any thoughts on that?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Any supposed "friend" that asks what gear can have a "low" impact on your system is 100% ignorant, and certainly does not have your best interests at heart. There is no such thing as an effective steroid minimally impacting your endocrine system.

Listen to me carefully, and then you will go on ignore.

I have NOTHING but his best interests in mind. I've already explained why I started this thread, and the wording was HIS wording that I used in the title so there would be no confusion on his part of my intentions to get direct answers to his direct question.

You have coached NOBODY like this young man. NOBODY. Do not question my intentions again.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm still new to the moderating thing... I think I accidentally banned pericles... i mean Dr. Joojitsoo...

So let's get on with our lives.

SAD whats the purpose of the IGF besides lightening up the wallet?

Reactions: SAD
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
About aracadonic acid, here is what I know..

Gaspari used to have a killer designer steroid packaged as a pro hormone called Halodrol 50. Soon after the PH ban, Gaspari reintroduced Halodrol 50 as a gel cap and was basically just aracadonic acid with some other uselss junk. Gaspari discontinued that version and put some DHEA in the new version to follow suit with just about everyone else.

If you research a acid, you will find that most agree it does more harm than good.

Diesel has far superior knowledge than me on this subject and if he says it works, he might know better than me. Just giving you what I know. As you see, opinions vary greatly.

Last edited:
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Someone mentioned SARMs earlier? I had forgot all about them. Im sure ANGRY might be using or has used good old creatine I assume?
I highly recommend Creature by Beast Sports Nutrition, if its a option.

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
ANGRY, here's what we know.

BEAST and ReCycle stack has worked well for you, along with the peptides. So we know that, and how you react to each. My advice would be to add A-Acid into the stack and see if you notice any benefits.

Growth and/or IGF could be an option, although CERTAINLY not cheap. Potentially a thought for a blast this summer, if the funds allow. Anybody (sans mr. jitsu) have any thoughts on that?

I'm not familiar with Beast or Recycle but if they are herbal TT boosters, they are a waste of money with no evidence showing efficacy.

I have little experience with peptides but from what I've seen, I'm not impressed.

Prohormones, SARMS and designer steroids are suppressive and shouldn't be considered.

Arachidonic Acid is just an omega-6 fatty acid. The evidence that I've seen isn't impressive (I'll append a study). You can get it from red meat and that would certainly be more enjoyable than popping an expensive pill of dubious quality.

Legit hGH is expensive and should be run for a long enough duration to be effective, thus, it fails to meet the desired goal of a short summer cycle. And if hGH is seriously being considered, I'd personally go for a TP cycle and be done with it.

My personal feeling is this young man should focus on training, diet and maybe use protein a supplement. That's it. He's young and will continue to improve for a long time without any of that snake oil.

Regards

CBS

J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2007 Nov 28;4:21.Effects of arachidonic acid supplementation on training adaptations in resistance-trained males.
Roberts MD[SUP]1[/SUP], Iosia M, Kerksick CM, Taylor LW, Campbell B, Wilborn CD, Harvey T, Cooke M, Rasmussen C, Greenwood M, Wilson R, Jitomir J, Willoughby D, Kreider RB.

Abstract

BACKGROUND: To determine the impact of AA supplementation during resistance training on body composition, training adaptations, and markers of muscle hypertrophy in resistance-trained males.

METHODS: In a randomized and double blind manner, 31 resistance-trained male subjects (22.1 +/- 5.0 years, 180 +/- 0.1 cm, 86.1 +/- 13.0 kg, 18.1 +/- 6.4% body fat) ingested either a placebo (PLA: 1 g.day-1 corn oil, n = 16) or AA (AA: 1 g.day-1 AA, n = 15) while participating in a standardized 4 day.week-1 resistance training regimen. Fasting blood samples, body composition, bench press one-repetition maximum (1RM), leg press 1RM and Wingate anaerobic capacity sprint tests were completed after 0, 25, and 50 days of supplementation. Percutaneous muscle biopsies were taken from the vastus lateralis on days 0 and 50.

RESULTS:
Wingate relative peak power was significantly greater after 50 days of supplementation while the inflammatory cytokine IL-6 was significantly lower after 25 days of supplementation in the AA group. PGE2 levels tended to be greater in the AA group. However, no statistically significant differences were observed between groups in body composition, strength, anabolic and catabolic hormones, or markers of muscle hypertrophy (i.e. total protein content or MHC type I, IIa, and IIx protein content) and other intramuscular markers (i.e. FP and EP3 receptor density or MHC type I, IIa, and IIx mRNA expression).

CONCLUSION: AA supplementation during resistance-training may enhance anaerobic capacity and lessen the inflammatory response to training. However, AA supplementation did not promote statistically greater gains in strength, muscle mass, or influence markers of muscle hypertrophy.

I happened to have this study open for something else so I'll throw it in too.

J Strength Cond Res. 2006 Aug;20(3):643-53.The effects of protein and amino acid supplementation on performance and training adaptations during ten weeks of resistance training. Kerksick CM[SUP]1[/SUP], Rasmussen CJ, Lancaster SL, Magu B, Smith P, Melton C, Greenwood M, Almada AL, Earnest CP, Kreider RB.

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to examine the effects of whey protein supplementation on body composition, muscular strength, muscular endurance, and anaerobic capacity during 10 weeks of resistance training. Thirty-six resistance-trained males (31.0 +/- 8.0 years, 179.1 +/- 8.0 cm, 84.0 +/- 12.9 kg, 17.8 +/- 6.6%) followed a 4 days-per-week split body part resistance training program for 10 weeks. Three groups of supplements were randomly assigned, prior to the beginning of the exercise program, in a double-blind manner to all subjects: 48 g per day (g.d(-1)) carbohydrate placebo (P), 40 g.d(-1) of whey protein + 8 g.d(-1) of casein (WC), or 40 g.d(-1) of whey protein + 3 g.d(-1) branched-chain amino acids + 5 g.d(-1) L-glutamine (WBG). At 0, 5, and 10 weeks, subjects were tested for fasting blood samples, body mass, body composition using dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry (DEXA), 1 repetition maximum (1RM) bench and leg press, 80% 1RM maximal repetitions to fatigue for bench press and leg press, and 30-second Wingate anaerobic capacity tests. No changes (p > 0.05) were noted in all groups for energy intake, training volume, blood parameters, and anaerobic capacity. WC experienced the greatest increases in DEXA lean mass (P = 0.0 +/- 0.9; WC = 1.9 +/- 0.6; WBG = -0.1 +/- 0.3 kg, p < 0.05) and DEXA fat-free mass (P = 0.1 +/- 1.0; WC = 1.8 +/- 0.6; WBG = -0.1 +/- 0.2 kg, p < 0.05). Significant increases in 1RM bench press and leg press were observed in all groups after 10 weeks. In this study, the combination of whey and casein protein promoted the greatest increases in fat-free mass after 10 weeks of heavy resistance training. Athletes, coaches, and nutritionists can use these findings to increase fat-free mass and to improve body composition during resistance training.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic