Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Dilemma. Low endocrine impact cycle?

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
You seem to jumping subjects, or there was a slight miscommunication between us.

Anabolism and catabolism are ongoing processes, at an acute level. Those we cannot control.

The "catabolic state" that most purport is in regards to "losing" extreme amounts of muscle overnight, and the common myth to combat this is to ingest casein [a slow digesting protein] pre-bed. Fact of the matter is, as long as you are eating meals everyday, you are in an absorptive/postprandial state, negating any existential possibility of reaching the dreaded/mythological "catabolic state"

There is an abundance of data proving that nutrient timing is essentially useless. IIFYM

Yes I apologized for stating catabolic state in my first post. As you stated is takes days on end. Which I think I've read it actually takes around 40 hours for your glycogen be depleted. This is when severe protein breakdown occurs? So, I know you cannot loose muscle in that time frame of let say 12 hours.

I should of mentioned that in my second post. I was referring to catabolism which can happen anytime of the day or night.

I should of just said add Casein at night to gain a few extra pounds. lol

So, are you still saying catabolism cannot be effected by any exogenous source? Or am I missunderstanding what you are trying to convey?

mands

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
Yes I apologized for stating catabolic state in my first post. As you stated is takes days on end. Which I think I've read it actually takes around 40 hours for your glycogen be depleted. This is when severe protein breakdown occurs? So, I know you cannot loose muscle in that time frame of let say 12 hours.

I should of mentioned that in my second post. I was referring to catabolism which can happen anytime of the day or night.

I should of just said add Casein at night to gain a few extra pounds. lol

So, are you still saying catabolism cannot be effected by any exogenous source? Or am I missunderstanding what you are trying to convey?

mands

Catabolism and Anabolism are always taking place, at acute levels (short bouts). We cannot effect those, it takes place no matter what

But, the extreme catabolism that many purport, (IE. the myth losing muscle rapidly overnight) is negated by simply eating meals throughout the day.

I hope I was able to clarify this for you

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Catabolism and Anabolism are always taking place, at acute levels (short bouts). We cannot effect those, it takes place no matter what

But, the extreme catabolism that many purport, (IE. the myth losing muscle rapidly overnight) is negated by simply eating meals throughout the day.

I hope I was able to clarify this for you

I'm not talking about acute levels. I'm talking about muscle catabolism peroid.

And you are stating catabolism cannot be effect by exogenous parts?

What am I missing? I'm PM'ing you.

mands

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I'm not talking about acute levels. I'm talking about muscle catabolism peroid.

And you are stating catabolism cannot be effect by exogenous parts?

What am I missing? I'm PM'ing you.

mands

Nevermind you answered my question.

It was misunderstanding. I think we agree now.

mands

Last edited:
Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
Clarified lol that took way longer than it had too

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You two lovebirds done now, lol? Back to ANGRY, post up your supplement regimen when you get a chance. I know it's going to take forever, but if diesel would be so gracious as to take a close look at it and tell you what you can do without, it would probably save you a lot of money and pill popping and shake drinking.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Yes sir! lol

Angry can you post your diet as well. I'm sure you are eating like a horse. Would like to see your daily intake with supplements if you could.

mands

A

ANGRY

Feb 25, 2014
ANGRY's Diet and Supplements

Hey everyone, here's my supplement regimen:

On waking, 15 minutes before first meal:

Digestive enzyme
100mcg of CJC-1295, GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Ipamorelin

Typical breakfast includes oatmeal with heavy cream and butter, some egg whites, whole milk

After breakfast:
20 Uniliver pills
Fish Oil
B-12
D-3
Orange Triad

Before lunch:

Digestive enzyme

Typical lunch is never the same, I eat in a dining hall. This is always my sh!ttiest meal, and could definitely use more consistency.

After lunch:
After breakfast:
20 Uniliver pills
Fish Oil
D-3
Orange Triad

Pre Training:
Jack3d/C4/10g Creatine Mono

Before dinner:

Digestive enzyme

Dinner typically has some meat item, and I try to eat a lot of that. Also whole milk. Most of the time there's rice.

After dinner:
20 Uniliver pills
Fish Oil
D-3

Before bed:

Iron Dream (some fvcking gabba/glutamine/zma thing)
Casein and valerian root
Melatonin

My diet and supplements are the same every day, training or otherwise.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
The Uniliver pills is a total of 60 pills a day?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
RAIDEN, that is correct.

Cool. See you take Orange Triad, been wanting to try it, heard nothing but good things about it. Also, Amazon has it for 29$ shipped right now, in case you were looking to restock.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic