Oct 1, 2013
Ok lets see

Drop uniliver
Make sure you aim for 2g EPA/DHA daily, timing doesnt matter
B12 looks good, D3 looks good
Grab powdered anavite after OT is gone
3g creatine mono on workout days is enough to keep PCr elevated
If iron dream helps you sleep, keep it. Although I prefer Nimbus Abyss
Casein, if you use it for satiation, thats fine. Personally I'd prefer a blend of Whey/Casein as it has been shown to be ideal.

Drop valerian root and melatonin

I'm not a huge advocate of heavy supplement usage, less is really more in this case.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
ANGRY, I'm not happy bud. What happened to mod grf 1(29), (I hope that is what you mean by "cjc 1295"), with ghrp-6 at 100mcg each? Now you are taking THREE GHRPs? At what dose? Is there a reason? You must understand, and I explained this, that more is not better with GHRHs and GHRPs.

Why the change? The idea is to stimulate a natural pulse of GH without increasing prolactin and cortisol, and the GHRP-6 has the added benefit of a high ghrelin response so you'd be hungrier when you sat down to gorge. You've added in ghrp-2 (significantly less ghrelin response) and the weaker (but cleaner) ipam, and if I know you, you are probably not using each at 33mcg. You're probably using each at 100mcg and skyrocketing your prolactin and cortisol. NOT smart.

Come on man. It makes me look bad when I say that you've been using peps, and I'm your mentor, and you are using them incorrectly. But more importantly, it's not good for YOU.

A

ANGRY

Feb 25, 2014
SAD,

I added the additional peps on the recommendation of our mutual friend, my other coach, who suggested the compounds would act synergistically to amplify the effect.

I am taking all of them at 100mcg/each. I was under the impression they acted differently, and was shooting to hit the law of diminishing returns from this attempt at enhancement.

My understanding from what I've read online was the only the GHRP-6 notably increases prolactin and cortisol. Is this not the case?

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
If I'm not mistaken, they all have a different MOA [pathway], thus negating any possibility of synergistic effects.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
IPAM has a lesser impact on prolactin and cortisol than ghrp2 and 6, but the three together, undoubtedly, is a bad idea and a waste of money. I could go into detail as to the law of diminishing returns, but you know what it is and I promise you, you are far past it.

If you want to amplify the benefit without pissing in the wind or increasing prolactin/cortisol, then just increase the amount of injections per day, not to exceed more than once every three hours. This should give you 5-7 pins per day, depending on your schedule and how much sleep you get.

I love our mutual friend, but he gave you bad advice here, much like his advice that a short prop cycle this summer would be fine. Again, I love the guy, but this is not his area of expertise.

Drop the two of the three GHRPs immediately and save them for when you run out, although I'd still recommend ghrp6 for the hunger it induces.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic