Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Best Steroid for VASCULARITY?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
See how a simple paragraph can get people all rowdy. Lol its hilarious.

And @ GS, DU does indeed hate me, dont get confused. And the best part is.. I could care less.

But anyways guys your right im wrong. Sarcasm Aside.

I should gonna go on a EQ Tren Abuse cycle to FORCE my vascularity and damage my body even more. Instead of just a simple diet and having them show without problems.... Lol (Sarcasm NOT Aside)

Done with this thread, im not replying because i was proven wrong and i flat out admit it (No Sarcasm). But you also cant say diet and being lean has NOTHING to do with vascularity because it most certainly does GS.

Cheers.

J

jute

Dec 22, 2010
Rein i highly doubt your vascular on A50. And if you are, its not A50 because that drug is most known for water retention.

over exaggerating

Everyone responds different.. I get HUGE and very strong on winny, with zero joint pain.. EQ doesnt do anything for me..

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
See how a simple paragraph can get people all rowdy. Lol its hilarious.

And @ GS, DU does indeed hate me, dont get confused. And the best part is.. I could care less.

I should gonna go on a EQ Tren Abuse cycle to FORCE my vascularity and damage my body even more. Instead of just a simple diet and having them show without problems.... Lol (Sarcasm NOT Aside)

Done with this thread, im not replying because i was proven wrong and i flat out admit it (No Sarcasm). But you also cant say diet and being lean has NOTHING to do with vascularity because it most certainly does GS.

Cheers.

I love you (no homo).....but you're an idiot, lol

J

jute

Dec 22, 2010
Plus there is a HUGE difference in being lean and being skinny

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011

I don't hate you - I hate your arrogance and narcissism. People wouldn't treat you like the bastard child if you were humble, as Get Some stated. You stated you could care less, so that indicates you do care, because there is room to care less. If you really didn't care, you "couldn't care less." I know you're still viewing this thread, because your narcissism won't allow you to not see what people are saying about you.

Low body fat is a factor in vascularity, but not the 95% you indicated. It's a low factor and extremely broad in nature.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
KBD, everyone says that test is the abslolutely best mass builder there is out there and so on. I am not going to say the opposite but it just doesn't do that for me. Well, you know how strict i am on my diet and how hardcore i am on my training but 600mgs of test e didn't give me these mass gains everyone speaks about and it was Pharma Grade. It did give me good strength gains but the best mass gains of my life, i have made with oral steroids believe it or not. It's my third week on A50 and my vascularity is insane in the gym and i can also see my abs.

Anadrol makes me hornier than test/proviron/d-bol and hcg together and i feel great on it and no i am not exaggerating. I have naturally high RBC's but i am not getting any nasty nose bleeds.

Regarding the toxicity of drol i believe it's not something to worry about as much as one would for d-bol or winnie. The average steroid user takes dosages in the 50-150mgs range for 4-6 weeks while the recommendations for the treatment of anemia is 1mgs-5mgs/ per 1 kg of bodyweight for 3-6 months. Even in Anabolics 2009, Anadrol 50 is considered to be one of the safe steroids along with deca (which isn't safe hpta wise) and test.

People are different and react differently to different drugs. There are some general guide-lines and "what-to-expect from the compound x" but nothing is carved in stone IMHO. Personally i am starting to get sick of injections and i am seriously thinking why i even bother with them since my gains are so good and CLEAN with anadrol.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
If anadrol were so bad, then I Highly doubt AIDS patients would be using it.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
It's just really a moot point by now...it would be nice if this thread would get back on topic.

So, I'll start....Winny seems to make me look the most vascular. But tren, dbol, var, and EQ also do the trick very well.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Winny and tren for me so far from what i tried.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic