Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Best Steroid for VASCULARITY?

PDBradley

PDBradley

Mar 27, 2011
No one can afford it!

LOL good point Pux! It's steep and when you factor in you want 800mg per week to really let the compound do it's magic that does get expensive.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
for me its equipoise tren and prop. eq alone in a test cycle makes me very vascular...im surprised someone said anadrol with the water gains and bloat it usually causes...and yes...diet

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Besides the obvious like genetics, low body fat % and diet, what is the best steroid for vascularity? Some say eq is king, while others love trenbolone. Some like winny while other prefer masteron.. what do you like?

Once again this is one of those questions where its like "I dont feel like dieting, so what magical steroid can get me vascular and burn fat?" no offense to you, But Vascularity is 95% determined by diet and how LOW your bodyfat/water retention is. Actually change that, 100% diet/water retention and GENETICS.

Rein i highly doubt your vascular on A50. And if you are, its not A50 because that drug is most known for water retention.

You want vascularity? Diet diet diet, cause me nor any of my buddies noticed any "Super vascularity" on anything until we lowered our BF% and water weight.

I can get just as vascular on test prop with a clean diet @ 6% BF as another person at the same BF with him on the "Magically veiny EQ and Tren".

Believe me, if someone says they are 15% BF and eq and tren just makes their veins pop out all over their body, its a croc of shit and they are over exaggerating it.

Yeah i understand people are different, but ive been around alot of juicers, and bodybuilders, and the end result for them was the same for me, Low BF% and clean diet= Pronounced Vascularity.

The problem is noone wants to put in the hard work.. You want vascularity, get your BF down to 6-7% and eat 6000mg of arginine.

Last edited:
goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Believe me, if someone says they are 15% BF and eq and tren just makes their veins pop out all over their body, its a croc of shit and they are over exaggerating it.
it is too early and i am too tired to make a long winded response, but you are full of shit. I am 14% BF and on tren, when i get a good pump going in the gym or move boxes around at work, i have snakes running down my bi's and forearms, in fact my little girl likes to rub one of them and she named him "snakey". I am sorry but NOBODY walks around at 7-8% BF year round... If you are LEAN, hell yeah there are steroids like EQ that make you more vascular and your veins will be more prodominent. A50 if taken with AI's and a diuretic wont make you hold much water if any....sure you wont get the massive weight gain, but it is still a good compound when run dry.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
it is too early and i am too tired to make a long winded response, but you are full of shit. I am 14% BF and on tren, when i get a good pump going in the gym or move boxes around at work, i have snakes running down my bi's and forearms, in fact my little girl likes to rub one of them and she named him "snakey". I am sorry but NOBODY walks around at 7-8% BF year round... If you are LEAN, hell yeah there are steroids like EQ that make you more vascular and your veins will be more prodominent. A50 if taken with AI's and a diuretic wont make you hold much water if any....sure you wont get the massive weight gain, but it is still a good compound when run dry.

Who says you cant walk around at 7% BF that can be easily done? Your 14% BF with veins? That is genetic get yourself down to 7-8% and then talk about some REAL vascularity. Anyone can have veins in their forearms, strap a fuckin rubber band around your arm and squeeze ur hands a few times. If you want to walk around with vascularity without having to lift to show it then you need to get your body fat low, SORRY.

tell me what is the point in taking something to lower water retention with anadrol is?

The point of anadrol is to ADD MASS, and if your taking something to cut the water, then your rendering it pretty much useless.

So if your running anadrol and taking a bunch of shit to make the water retention non existent, then thats a waste of $$ for the cycle, when you could have just got winstrol to do the exact same thing and not have to spend extra $$ on AIs etc.

Last edited:
jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Not everyone has the same size blood vessels. But a caliper mm is the same on anyone.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Not everyone has the same size blood vessels. But a caliper mm is the same on anyone.

Agreed but GOOD vascularity is achieved when water and fat are low. That being said, anyone can have forearm veins.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Who says you cant walk around at 7% BF that can be easily done?
i didn't say you cant, i said nobody really walks around at 7-8% year round. the diet to maintain that for 99% of the genetic makeup is torturous. i personally have no desire to ever go below 10%, i like to eat.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
So you're judging vascularity by forearms? Maybe I don't understand.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
So you're judging vascularity by forearms? Maybe I don't understand.

forearm veins are easily pronounced over lets say shoulder chest and abdominal veins.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
forearm veins are easily pronounced over lets say shoulder chest and abdominal veins.

I love veins and all, i mean really do.....but ab veins just sound gross lol.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Ok soooooo why can I see veins in my lower abdomen and chest at 12%.....rogue veins?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic