Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Best Steroid for VASCULARITY?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
You mean i cant eat an entire box of kosher salt every day so i get bloated with water to get strong as hell?

hahahahah, lol....epsom salt bath.

I do think that water retention can be mislabeled as influencing strength because that water also tends to get retained in the joints and tendons. So, you don't feel as much pain and are able to push through it. But water itself does not promote anything except pissing....

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
LMAO! when I saw 3 pages of responses I thought I might learn a thing or 2..... lots of filler here :)

I think vascularity is determined by: genetics / bf % (diet) / aas type and protocol.

Last edited:
Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
The point of anadrol is to add mass and strength, water retention promotes strength greatly. Your spending extra money to use a drug that is most used for bulking. So i dont understand where your going with this richard simmons?

You're 21, 5'11", 185#? I'm 5'8", 210#, at 6% bf. Richard Simmons? You are in dire need of a self-assesment.

Last edited:
Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Don't lock this thread. It's quite amusing.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Mayo I will back DU up on this one.We have trained together in the past

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Better prove it Eric Estrada.....you know thats the next challenge. BTW Richard Simmons had mean veins in that mandex singlet.

LEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

image007.jpg

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
i ran EQ at 800mg/week for 20 weeks and i still have most the vascularity i gained off it almost 4 moths later!

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
So DNP makes ppl retain water, so I should be a beast in the gym then too right?

I've seen DU's pics, and he's no slouch to say the least. He'd help you if you would ask him.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
DU busts KBD's balls too often so KBD thinks that DU hates him. The bottom line is that we are all family here and will all be able to help each other at one point or another. Some people just need to learn that getting help doesn't mean you are not good enough on your own. It means that you have the humble ability to learn. Learning involves listening... if only half the world would realize that, lol.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
We all typically have two ears and one mouth so on average you should listen twice as much as you talk!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic