Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Best Steroid for VASCULARITY?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Ok soooooo why can I see veins in my lower abdomen and chest at 12%.....rogue veins?

Maybe ur not 12%.. Anyone can throw a # out there.. U get a skin caliper test?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I had a "trainer".....thats what his uniform said anyways......run a 10 pt caliper on me and said I was at 18%. I said what the fuck are u 60%? Handheld meter bouces between 11 and 13 so I say 12...lol.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I had a "trainer".....thats what his uniform said anyways......run a 10 pt caliper on me and said I was at 18%. I said what the fuck are u 60%? Handheld meter bouces between 11 and 13 so I say 12...lol.

Lol 60% thats funny.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
ok....seriously KBD? This was a perfectly good thread until you threw this nonsense in here. Being LEAN has NOTHING TO DO WITH VASCULARITY. Nothing at all. I can see my veins pop out at 15% no problem. Why is that? Probably because I have veins/arteries in my body, lol. Being "vascular" has everything to do with blood flow and dilation of arteries/veins.

Yes, you can be vascular on drol, but obviously it's not long term. It's tough not to be vascular on tren. Please don't assume that the way you're doing something is the only right way. There are other people on this earth who have success in way you can't and never will... it also works the other way around too. Your post definitely looked like a "flame job" to me and one that was not needed. Please try to comment on how you feel on the subject but don't call individual people out in threads....especially after numerous VIPs have responded in a normal manner. The topic had nothing to do with a personal issue.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
ok....seriously KBD? This was a perfectly good thread until you threw this nonsense in here. Being LEAN has NOTHING TO DO WITH VASCULARITY. Nothing at all. I can see my veins pop out at 15% no problem. Why is that? Probably because I have veins/arteries in my body, lol. Being "vascular" has everything to do with blood flow and dilation of arteries/veins.

Yes, you can be vascular on drol, but obviously it's not long term. It's tough not to be vascular on tren. Please don't assume that the way you're doing something is the only right way. There are other people on this earth who have success in way you can't and never will... it also works the other way around too. Your post definitely looked like a "flame job" to me and one that was not needed. Please try to comment on how you feel on the subject but don't call individual people out in threads....especially after numerous VIPs have responded in a normal manner. The topic had nothing to do with a personal issue.

Being lean has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with vascularity?

Hmm guess thats why ive seen so many pros down at 2% with no veins at all right..

lol.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Being lean has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with vascularity?

Hmm guess thats why ive seen so many pros down at 2% with no veins at all right..

lol.
How about my 130 pound stick figure brother who is 8% BF and not a single visible vein on his entire body?

BTW, i am done in this thread, it has gone to the shitter.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Just read all of these definitions real quick... Vascularity

And tell me which one talks about being lean and only about being lean

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Who says you cant walk around at 7% BF that can be easily done? Your 14% BF with veins? That is genetic get yourself down to 7-8% and then talk about some REAL vascularity. Anyone can have veins in their forearms, strap a fuckin rubber band around your arm and squeeze ur hands a few times. If you want to walk around with vascularity without having to lift to show it then you need to get your body fat low, SORRY.

tell me what is the point in taking something to lower water retention with anadrol is?

The point of anadrol is to ADD MASS, and if your taking something to cut the water, then your rendering it pretty much useless.

So if your running anadrol and taking a bunch of shit to make the water retention non existent, then thats a waste of $$ for the cycle, when you could have just got winstrol to do the exact same thing and not have to spend extra $$ on AIs etc.

Vascularity is more of a product of blood volume and pressure. Equipoise = higher red blood cells = higher volume; trenbolone = higher blood pressure; and so on and so forth. Having a low body fat composition is a factor, but not as big as volume and pressure.

Is the point of taking Anadrol to increase weight, or muscle mass? If it's to increase weight, don't take the AI. If it's to increase mass, take the AI to lessen your chances of complications from water retention. You're saying without the water retention, Anadrol won't add muscle mass. You have a lot more research to do.

Google is your friend.

Last edited:
Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I love know it alls really I do.But when they ruin threads I dont love them so much.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Vascularity is more of a product of blood volume and pressure. Equipoise = higher red blood cells = higher volume; trenbolone = higher blood pressure; and so on and so forth. Having a low body fat composition is a factor, but not as big as volume and pressure.

Is the point of taking Anadrol to increase weight, or muscle mass? If it's to increase weight, don't take the AI. If it's to increase mass, take the AI to lessen your chances of complications from water retention. You're saying without the water retention, Anadrol won't add muscle mass. You have a lot more research to do.

Google is your friend.

The point of anadrol is to add mass and strength, water retention promotes strength greatly. Your spending extra money to use a drug that is most used for bulking. So i dont understand where your going with this richard simmons?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
STOP....water does not promote strength

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
The point of anadrol is to add mass and strength, water retention promotes strength greatly. Your spending extra money to use a drug that is most used for bulking. So i dont understand where your going with this richard simmons?

You are digging yourself deeper with every post, why don't you quit while you are only a little bit behind?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic