Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Best Steroid for VASCULARITY?

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
They say boldenone but I like masteron and var,.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
I run eq in my summer cycles for the vascularity it produces on me...600mg/wk Is my sweet spot provided I have some good stuff! I always start in may so it will be hitting around June and I run thru sept or when I cant hit the lake anymore!

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Without a doubt human grade Halotestin was vascularity on demand, even your skin tone changed. Other than that any of the DHT derived compounds will have similar affects depending on the user.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Besides the obvious like genetics, low body fat % and diet, what is the best steroid for vascularity? Some say eq is king, while others love trenbolone. Some like winny while other prefer masteron.. what do you think id the best steroid for this?
Vascularity is more a function of low body fat...if you have very low body fat under the skin your veins show better. So try to lose more fat
( Of course I don't know how much fat you have but thats the idea here)
Steroids raise your blood pressure and cause veins to be more visible and of course some folks are just more vascular and some are not...Genetics again.
Arms and legs are most times more vascular than say back and chest...that's just a physiology factor.

Last edited:
S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
KBD, I'd also have to disagree. I am very vascular at 15% BF and I regularly get body fat tested so its not a case of not knowing my exact BF. Thats not to say of course that I dont appear more vascular the leaner I get. I researched it a bit in the past cause I was worried I might have a problem. I seemed to be most vascular in the evening time after taking a nap. The 3 things that go into the appearance of being vascular is body fat levels, skin tone and also core temperature.

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
Slin with dextrose. (but I'm not recommending it) so.........
Winny gives me the driest look. Mast is second but really doesn't hold a candle to winny.

As everyone is saying vascularity has more to do with muscle maturity, bf%, hydration, etc. Carbs will give you vascularity.

Agreed slin is the best burning calories but not the safest method. This is a catch 22 question like me I want to gain size but remain cut so calorie intake and protein intake is high 400-600 grams of protein a day but the problem is too many carbs even on a clean diet so you cut carbs then you can't gain size see the dilemma.

TheExperiment

TheExperiment

May 29, 2013
best things for vascularity: avoid aromatizing steroids, lose body fat till you reach a certain level and and lose excess subcutaneous water, stay hydrated

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
EQ gave me water hoses for veins. Tren does as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic