severedthumbz
What's New?

Beedeezy's road to the first meet...

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
S-350 B-215x3 D-365x3
I tested my maxes and it's was a shit show. Those are the best lifts to date.
Goal, at this point I'm not even putting a number on it.
Real goal is to not let lack of effort be a reason for anything. If I don't succeed it won't be because I didn't put the work in.
Dude just do what you're told, give honest feedback, and don't be afraid to push yourself.

You're only gonna get better with the ginger genius on your side.

Beedeezy

Beedeezy

Feb 18, 2015
Dude just do what you're told, give honest feedback, and don't be afraid to push yourself.

You're only gonna get better with the ginger genius on your side.
I agree 100%.
This is my second time running a program from Pillar. Taking the lessons I learned from the first go and applying it this time around.

Beedeezy

Beedeezy

Feb 18, 2015
Off day from main lifts so did a small amount of accessory work at the house.

Wide grip barbell rows- 5x10 @ 120LB
Hammer curls- 3x10 @ 25LB

Yes, I will be updating even small amounts of work so I can get it done while still fresh on my mind.

silvereyes87

silvereyes87

MuscleHead
May 28, 2016
Good deal man. Any little bit is better then nothing. Keep truckin

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
I agree 100%.
This is my second time running a program from Pillar. Taking the lessons I learned from the first go and applying it this time around.
Totally get this. I feel like I have better idea of how to run Bully Yoga now now that this is my second time around.

Yes, I will be updating even small amounts of work so I can get it done while still fresh on my mind.
Small amounts of work > No work

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Totally get this. I feel like I have better idea of how to run Bully Yoga now now that this is my second time around.

Small amounts of work > No work
This is why I am thinking about getting clients to me earlier than 12 weeks but more like 20. Gives us a chance to get them used to all of it and understand my expectations and me to understand what a reasonable expectation is.

Problem is nobody is gonna cough up what I should charge for 20 weeks of intense prep. So I am basically charging half for the first training cycle then full price for the peak itself. But it has to be done in some cases to be successful on both ends.

Beedeezy

Beedeezy

Feb 18, 2015
So I am basically charging half for the first training cycle then full price for the peak itself.
How does that payment work, they only touch the first half of the shaft or... I'm confused. Maybe my payment method was different than others.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
How does that payment work, they only touch the first half of the shaft or... I'm confused. Maybe my payment method was different than others.
Just not into you that way man. Sorry.

Beedeezy

Beedeezy

Feb 18, 2015
Day 2

Comp Bench- 5x5 @ 185LB
5sec pause squat- 1x3 @ 275LB These are brutal, even more so after a long deload.
Drop- 3x3 @ 250LB
Floor press- Went for 185LB and got stapled, fatigue had set in hard. Dropped weight 1x7 @ 155LB
Drop- 2x5 @ 155LB

Elbow is screaming, think I have a scapula impingement. Good thing is the bands, lacrosse ball, and 12in foam roller I ordered from EliteFTS was delivered while I was out. Hoping to get this bitch resolved soon!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic