Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Beedeezy's road to the first meet...

Beedeezy

Beedeezy

Feb 18, 2015
I'm not done don't worry...

Yesterday, I was supposed to train with a few board members. To make something that is so extremely tragic to me, it would be hard for you to imagine how much my heart really hurts.
Short story: my wife woke up at around 5am informing me we needed to go to the emergency vet. My dog of 15 years had an Unknown tumor on her heart. It ruptured leaking blood into the pericardium. The vet told us, her heart was so enlarged she only had about 30% lung capacity. There was nothing we could do to save her and made the decision to make her as comfortable as possible, ASAP.
I was so tore up I couldn't possibly train yesterday. Today I had zero interest in training but forced myself in to train deadlifts. Sitting at home wasn't going to make me feel any better.

Comp deadlifts: 5x5 @335, the last set was sumo just because.
Wasn't a whole lot of work but better than doing nothing. Tell you this... When it rains, it pours.

Beedeezy

Beedeezy

Feb 18, 2015
7/29/2016
Workout was so so...
Wish I had someone to spot me on bench and give me a lift off. Would have liked to give 225 a go, having to unrack every set suck energy I could be putting into the iron; woe is me.
Squat felt decent, I had to walk away after my second drop set. I nearly got stuck sitting on the third rep and thought about dumping it. I regain my nuts and ground it out.
OHP is horrible, but hoping it brings my bench up, while my bench brings it up.

Comp Bench- 1x3 @215
Drop- 4x3 @185
Box Squat- 1x3 @315
Drop- 2x3 @285
Overhead press- 1x7 @105
Drop- 3x5 @105

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Sorry to hear about your dog. have been there before and it's horrible. No different to losing a family member in a lot of ways. Fortunately time is a a great healer.

Anyhow, hope you have a great weekend and get some training in at some point MF.

Beedeezy

Beedeezy

Feb 18, 2015
Sorry to hear about your dog. have been there before and it's horrible. No different to losing a family member in a lot of ways. Fortunately time is a a great healer.

Anyhow, hope you have a great weekend and get some training in at some point MF.
Things are better and you are correct. In time wounds heal, training is back on track.

silvereyes87

silvereyes87

MuscleHead
May 28, 2016
Glad to see things are going better keep grinding bee

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic