What's New?

Aspirating

Status
Not open for further replies.
oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
hey guys, whats up? my question is, ive always done lateral thigh injections, we know this can be painful, and ive hit my share of veins, but how the hell do you aspirate the needle when giving yourself an ass injection? i cannot turn my head around that far at all, as im sure my bros cant, a mirror would seem just as difficult, and my wife, thats out of the question.. i shake when i get nervous,the first time i pinned, i was in the middle of my kitchen, naked, with a needle in my thigh,my hand were shaking like i smoked a pound of meth,i was sweating profusely.but anyway, any suggestions?

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
u use it all with one hand..... i grab the pin like i would a knife... then u use your thumb to pull back on the plugger to aspirate.... then u just use your thumb to push it in.. if your shaking what i like to do is lean up against my bathroom sink top so once i get it in i can rest my hand on the top so i do not have to worry about it shaking.... hope it helps

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
thanks qwerty1424, but im a little concerned about injecting into a vein, and if i cant see the blood in the needle...thanks for the shaking advice bro!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i can tell you that having given probably over a million injection to animals, we never pull back and check. when going into the muscle the veins are small and generally you might go through one and might even get some in one but you arent going to be able to inject the whole volume into the vein. it is too small and they collapse easily. even if you do try to aspirate back you could be in a vein but because of the direction of the bevel or the size of the vein, you might not even get any blood to come back so it isnt a sure way to check anyway. push it in and inject and be done and you will way cut back on your stress associated with giving injections.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
great point ATW i never thought about it from that side... like u said u can go through a vein break it.... inject near it and some will soak up into ur veins... i think the whole reason that AAS is suppose to be injected into the muscle is because it allows for the "medication" to be slowly dispersed into the body..... but if you were to do it directly into a vein you would get a dosage right then and there.... which could cause u problems if you got to much "medication" at one time... i think that is the whole point behind putting AAS intro muscularly... like Test because it is a medication.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I did glutes exclusively on my first cycle and I tried aspirating the first couple of times.... then I said screw it... like ATW said above, just stick it in! Doing quads now, and am aspirating as it requires no extra level of difficulty.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Mar 31, 2011
No offense ATW or II, but neither one of you have ever injected strait into a vein. I understand odds of injecting directly into a vein are very low, but if you do it once you will NEVER want to do it again. It's worth taking the extra time to aspirate.

OldSchool, if you can't turn far enough to see yourself aspirate on a glute shot, then don't pin glutes. There's plenty of other sites to pin. I rarely pin glutes anymore for the same reason, it's hard for me to see the barrel when aspirating, and it's just fucking uncomfortable trying to twist myself around that far.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
If seeing is the only problem then just use a mirror...

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I always aspirate because I have accidentally injected into a vein a couple times and trust me, it doesn't feel good at all. Besides, i pin my glutes with a 23g 1" so I have to be twice as careful.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I dont do glutes anymore... But i always aspirate, you only have to pull back the plunger for a split second, ive never hit a vein and prolly wont ever but aspirating is jus part of the injection that should be done... As far as hitting a vein and absorbing the "medicine" well theres more to it than that, if you do inject In a vein youre sending that oil str8 to ur heart and if you surrvive it, you will at the least have some awful symptoms that will scare the shit out of you...

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
the oil doesnt necessarily go straight to your heart unless you are injecting into your jugular vein. it will eventually get to the heart but the heart isnt what you have to worry about, it is the brain. few things are going to stop the heart and it takes pretty large doses to do that.

i give close to a hundred injections a day probably and i have never had anything drop dead off the needle that wasnt intended to do so. if it works for you to aspirate and it makes you feel better do it but like i said above, just because you dont get blood doesnt mean you arent in a vein.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.