What's New?

Aspirating

Status
Not open for further replies.
ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
glutes are a hard one to do but it can be done--use the mirror like stated above

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Open your mind to pinning delts bi tri and pec. Easier to pin IMO and if you're hitting thighs right you shouldn't have pain, at least not for long >:)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Oh, also you'll only be pinning 1/2 ml per week. That makes a big difference

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
ATW what do you do you sound very educated... are u in the medical field? how do you guys know you injected directly into a vein? what were ur signs and symptoms? Also besides the point i do recommend aspirating.... but how many gym rats that are not on the boards and are not educated that inject everyday yet i never read anything about someone dieing of a AAS injection

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Found this study on Indiana/Purdue University website:

Conclusion:

Aspiration may not be a reliable indicator of correct
needle placement

There is no reported evidence that aspiration with or
without blood return

• confirms needle placement
• eliminates the possibility of an intramuscular
injection into a non-subcutaneous blood vessel

http://www.stti.iupui.edu/pp07/vancouver09/41810.Crawford, Cecelia L.-F 10.pdf

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Doesn't harm to leave a little air bubble in the syringe so when you inject you're not leaving any fluids in the needle.......ok so it's a little scrooge but I'm like that.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
It gets easier with practice. I have to bury the pin down deep to keep it from moving around like a sewing machine on my ass. Just stand in front of a mirror and do it. Leaning up against a wall helps me too. It does have to be done quick though or I will cramp up, and that sucks having to deal with it and continue lol

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
The bigger I get the harder it is for me to hit glutes but this is the way I do it. I stretch a little first because I have had cramps while trying to inject and it sucks balls. If I have to I'll use a mirror. I hold it kinda like a dart, go in then while holding it in place with my thumb I pill back with my fingers. I also lean up against a dresser not because I shake but to take stress off my glute on that side. You don't want to inject into a tense muscle. I did not know this on my first two cycles and my ass hurt for days.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Doesn't harm to leave a little air bubble in the syringe so when you inject you're not leaving any fluids in the needle.......ok so it's a little scrooge but I'm like that.

That's an awesome tip man... Not a huge bubble but just to clear the pin. Not being cheap, just proper dosing :)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
ATW what do you do you sound very educated... are u in the medical field? how do you guys know you injected directly into a vein? what were ur signs and symptoms? Also besides the point i do recommend aspirating.... but how many gym rats that are not on the boards and are not educated that inject everyday yet i never read anything about someone dieing of a AAS injection

i am a veterinarian. been in practice for 15yrs and spent 9 years doing mostly race horse medicine where we inject lots and lots and lots of AAS and other medicines that would blow your mind. it is amazing what can get in a vein. i had clients that would give their horse 20cc of equipose IV all the time. not the recommend route but they insisted that the horses ran better that way. i learned a long time ago that you cant change someones mind when they dont want it changed. if you want to see some crazy stuff just go to a mexican match race where they are matching horses for $100,000 for 100 yards.

a lot of things give you an odd taste in your mouth. also respiration can increase as can heartrate.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
Dam ATW thats nuts.... how do horses live long all that crazy stuff.... dam u must have had ur hands on all the good stuff LOL all pharm grade

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.