jacobss
What's New?

Aspirating

Status
Not open for further replies.
TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Mar 31, 2011
Gixx I agree and I said it earlier. ATW I understand your standpoint and I respect your professional opinion, but you also do not use AAS and therefore have never pinned oil strait into a vein. The car reference is off base. Yes thousands die in car wrecks every year, but does that mean you shouldn't wear a seat belt? The seat belt may not save your life, but at the same time it just might. Just like aspirating may not guarantee you're not in a vein, but it certainly lessens the chances. Several times I've pinned and when I aspirated the syringe filled with blood. I ceased pinning, pulled out the needle, and blood constantly flowed from that injection spot for the next 5 minutes or so. It may not be 100 percent effective, but it has saved me before. It also has not saved me before. I aspirated, got nothing but air, began injecting, and wound up on my knees on the floor holding my chest, literally questioning whether I was going to die or not.

Sure, you probably won't die by mainlining a cc of test, but I promise you will feel like your going to die for the next 30 minutes to an hour. I aspirate, and IMO everyone should, not because I think I will die if I do not, but because feeling like you're having a heart attack and literally thinking you may die fucking sucks, and if pinning a location I can pin with 100 percent control and aspirating reduces the chances of being in a vein, then I will do it every time.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
here is the thing gixx. every year over 42,000 people die in car accidents. every day 71 people die from alcohol related injuries. guess how many i found died from oil in the vein, 0. not saying it might not happen but from a statistical stand point you have way bigger chances killing yourself by drinking or driving a car than you do injecting oil in a vein. there are risks involved in everything we do. if you want to aspirate then by all means aspirate but just because you aspirate doesnt mean that you wont hit a vein. what if you pull back and no blood and as you are pushing it in it goes in just a tiny bit and now all of a sudden you are in a vein? it happens, i inject in veins everyday, it doesnt take much movement to go from being out to being in or even just a slight turn of the needle. so now take the OP who is nevrous and shaking and moving that needle all over in his muscle while trying to aspirate, say in that all that moving around he lacerates a vein or an artery thereby making it way easier to get it in the vessel? dont you think he is probably better off just injecting it and decreasing the amount of damage that he does every time he injects. i am not giving irresponsible advice, im giving my opinion on what i deal with and do everyday, my experiences. that is what these forums are about! you give your thoughts and i give mine!

I never made the claim someone would die from oil in a vein. Now onto your second question: I aspirate more than once every shot if I suspect I moved the needle. Aspiration isn't a fail-safe, you could slice through a vein and inject near it and have some oil seep in but not necessarily aspirate any blood. There's numerous amounts of situations you could dream up for debate and furthermore bringing random statistics into the mix is essentially just your way of saying you have nothing else intelligent to bring to the table. Again, I invite you to put a mL of oil into one of your veins and report back. If you want something extra-nasty make it a mL of tren ace. For reasons unbeknownst to me it is worse. People will read this thread and automatically trust your word being a moderator. Therefor, I think it's irresponsible for you to comment on something you have no personal experience with and I'm taking it upon myself to shoot it to the ground. (Not without aspirating first, of course!)

Last edited:
Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I have accidentally injected oil into a vein and guess what? It was the most terrible sensation ever. I am lucky to be still alive as this has happened at least twice.

There were cases were I aspirated and I didn't draw any blood but only after a while i started feeling like shit and then I aspirated again! Guess what? There was blood in the syringe. Each and every single time oil got into my bloodstream, it was terrible.

I am not taking sides here, I am only sharing my experiences. There's no chance I wouldn't aspirate before injecting something based in oil which has a big molecular weight.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
true pilarofofbalance, its a whole different ballgame than pinning 250 mgs twice per week, shouldnt have to worry about finding multiple sites. :)

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I have accidentally injected oil into a vein and guess what? It was the most terrible sensation ever. I am lucky to be still alive as this has happened at least twice.

There were cases were I aspirated and I didn't draw any blood but only after a while i started feeling like shit and then I aspirated again! Guess what? There was blood in the syringe. Each and every single time oil got into my bloodstream, it was terrible.

I am not taking sides here, I am only sharing my experiences. There's no chance I wouldn't aspirate before injecting something based in oil which has a big molecular weight.

I agree that its not very pleasant, but I think almost dying is a bit overboard- In the past 13-15 years of cycling myself- I must have accidently done the same at least 3-4 times per week during my cycles. I dont aspirate, but hey it is a better practice to do so Im not saying its not, just saying everyone should stop worrying

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
you two ever Google this? there is the same argument going on on nurse forums lol.

I aspirate. takes 2 seconds and I feel better safe than sorry. do I care if anyone else does? nope.

it's not a mandatory practice in the medical field so why should it be here?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I agree that its not very pleasant, but I think almost dying is a bit overboard- In the past 13-15 years of cycling myself- I must have accidently done the same at least 3-4 times per week during my cycles. I dont aspirate, but hey it is a better practice to do so Im not saying its not, just saying everyone should stop worrying

yeah but you pin calves so you're one of those pain is pleasure types ;) lol

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
LOLOLOLZ alright kids enuff on this topic, Point of the story is Aspirate ! lmao.

I will say though inject into that vein even if you aspirated and no blood(you can go through a vein and the inject leaks back into the vein) it's gona make you feel like shit cause you get not only the nasty effects of BA and BB but a nasty case of oil pulmonary microembolisim to the lungs which will make you cough and give you asthma symptoms for a long assed time after that shot.

End of Story.

peace.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.